Coming out.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Hey everyone, I wanted to make this thread to give you all an update on what I identify as. I've been trying to make this thread for a while now, and I've finally built up the courage to do it.

I now identify as a transgender female. Some people have known about this privately, and now I'm deciding to come out publicly. I've had thoughts of transitioning for a few months, and was very silent about it, which didn't make me feel very good about myself. I eventually started to talk to some close friends/those I trusted, and got more comfortable with myself. This may come as a surprise to many, but this is truly how I feel, and I hope you can accept it.

Oh, and as a small side note. I am aware that my voice still doesn't sound very feminine, and I hate it. I am working to improve it, which may take some time. Despite this fact, I hope you can respect me for who I am. Thank you for reading <3

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I don't necessarily know how to put this in words, but I'm happy for you. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to speak up about this and for that, you should be proud you did.

You rock

• Love
Reactions: Tonic

KareemIcarus

Feb 1, 2021
Im glad for you that you came out, and i'm sure its incredibly stressful to not be able to openly express your true identity. It must have took alot of courage to express yourself publicly. Im happy for you that you don't have to hide your identity anymore, and I hope that youre greeted with a ton of support

• Love
Reactions: Tonic

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
To be honest, I didn't know you were trans since we first met on discord (I thought you're a pure man like me), but I am happy that you told us. Nothing's going to change badly after that, our friendship will stay remain!

Homies forever <3

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Tonic and Prolix

LilMimi

Aug 18, 2020
Hey everyone, I wanted to make this thread to give you all an update on what I identify as. I've been trying to make this thread for a while now, and I've finally built up the courage to do it.

I now identify as a transgender female. Some people have known about this privately, and now I'm deciding to come out publicly. I've had thoughts of transitioning for a few months, and was very silent about it, which didn't make me feel very good about myself. I eventually started to talk to some close friends/those I trusted, and got more comfortable with myself. This may come as a surprise to many, but this is truly how I feel, and I hope you can accept it.

Oh, and as a small side note. I am aware that my voice still doesn't sound very feminine, and I hate it. I am working to improve it, which may take some time. Despite this fact, I hope you can respect me for who I am. Thank you for reading <3
Pogggg