Coming out

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
I've been thinking about this for a while, so I think that it's time to say something publicly.

I'm trans. This has been a long time coming, though I have only recently realized that. I would also like to thank those that helped me get here and better understand myself, and I have certainly appreciated the support that those of you have given me.

Staying private with this has only really exacerbated my existent mental issues, and as a result of that I've decided to be more public about it. I've also been quietly trying to find ways to socially transition, so don't be surprised if I change somewhat.

As a side note, I did previously make another post about this, though it was done in such a way that I think it could have/had been interpreted as a joke, which prompted me to create a new post.

dyln

lmfaoo
Jul 13, 2020
PA
I've been thinking about this for a while, so I think that it's time to say something publicly.

I'm trans. This has been a long time coming, though I have only recently realized that. I would also like to thank those that helped me get here and better understand myself, and I have certainly appreciated the support that those of you have given me.

Staying private with this has only really exacerbated my existent mental issues, and as a result of that I've decided to be more public about it. I've also been quietly trying to find ways to socially transition, so don't be surprised if I change somewhat.

As a side note, I did previously make another post about this, though it was done in such a way that I think it could have/had been interpreted as a joke, which prompted me to create a new post.
Glad to hear that too, I also had the same issue; if you hold it back thinking of what your image will become and hiding it really does mess with you and makes things be really bad mentally, Hope your transition goes well ( :

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
If I'm gunna be honest, you're immaturity almost a year ago made you seem like you were against trans people, and against anything of the such. It's interesting seeing you transition, but it wasn't unexpected. Your recent activity and a lot of signs you've shown the last few months have kind of shown that you've been open to understand trans community/people. If it's been bothering you that you haven't opened up, then congrats!
Make sure to stay confident Guac.