TF2 Common misconceptions about JB rules.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
There are a couple of misconceptions about jb rules and I will do my best to answer all. If new rules and or misconceptions occur, i will update this.

Can warden bait? Yes warden can bait, Examples are. Entering RED side mini game. Jumping into a hoard of reds. Scoping in constantly and or reving in. Blocking pass ways and or doors.
Can warden kill be pardoned? Yes it is completely up to warden to decide. Automatically when warden says all reds are pardoned, That includes warden killer. However basic rules still apply, If warden was killed with ammo then warden killer may not be pardoned.
Is the game snitch banned? Yes, the game snitch is banned and it is also known as shoot or don't shoot which stated here- Shoot or Don't Shoot. (This is asking REDs to choose between a BLU shooting or not shooting another RED.)-which is under the banned days/mini games so yes.
Can you make reds race? No and yes. On to the no part, Reds can not race outside of a mini game normally, Considering the different speed that includes racing into pool and or anything remotely close to it. On to the yes part, Reds may race in mini games that are like obby, they may race if they are all the same speed such as a bumper cart race for fun. This is subject to change with new information, check replies to make sure.
Is War-Day and Hunger Games LR exclusive?
No War day and Hunger Games aren't lr exclusive however, FF rules still apply (once every 3 days) and War day can only be done every 3 days.
Likewise is Pokemon Day LR exclusive? Yes. Pokemon Day can only be done through custom lr, and trainer must be specified otherwise Warden will ask a question to determine it.
Is Healing afm? Yes healing is afm as stated in rules, however if you repeatedly click heal or unheal and reheal a guy you aren't afm any more.
Can reds leave breakables before warden says they can't? If warden has yet to give an order/If cell doors have not been opened, and you leave cells with any method you are automatically K.O.S.
Is ghosting a thing on Trivia? Yes of course, If you give away the answer whilst dead you are ghosting which then warden can switch the question, so please don't ghost.
Can a LR force reds to go all one class? No they cannot force reds to go a singular class. Likewise applies to blues.
Can warden decline Voice LR's? Yes warden has the option to decline to read a certain script, say something after a command and or do stuff that isn't the best to be heard on mic. However day's that must be read out may not, yet they must be defined in the Lr or the warden may define it himself(this does not apply to defined day's in rules)
Is the broom taunt considered off the floor for lava day? No, The collision box is still on the ground and in the rules it is stated that is not off the ground.
Is the Scout the Spy's son? I've heard this a couple of times in trivia, as the current moment it is alluded to and can be left open till the next comic comes out, which will take a long time, however it is good as confirmed that scout is spy's son. It isn't fully fully confirmed but it's the close we can get. Read the comics yourself and make a judgement. From now on I suggest to refrain from asking this question.
May I ask questions that aren't JB, TF2, and math related? No, there was a certain time where you could ask "common knowledge" however that has been replaced with JB trivia, as the "common knowledge" is extremely subjective.
What words are banned? Any variations of the N-word and the F-slur/homophobic slur are banned. Same applies to Semetic statements and hate speech/bigotry. If you attempt to sensor the N-word or F-slur with leaving spaces and saying something really similar while still give you a ban. This includes the oh so funny Country that sounds and looks like the N-word which then it is simple to see if you have said this with a certain malicious intent or to be funny. It isn't and please refrain from doing this.
Can blues end games even though Warden didn't say no pressing buttons? Unless warden told you to end that game, Don't. It isn't allowed as it is currently in rules.
What games are currently banned and or days? One podium sweeper, Meat Grinder, Snitch/Shoot or don't shoot, Trust Fund, Opposite Day, Triangle Day, Ben's Nine Square, and Peace day. These days are currently defined in rules.
Can I do FF in pool? Yes you may do Friendly Fire in pool as it gives them enough space.
Are Voice commands AFK? At the current moment voice commands aren't afk and will be identifiable by the character moving to say what the player has chosen.

If you have any more questions I'll make an update and will answer those questions in the replies, but this has been common JB misconceptions. Thank you for Reading!!!
Post automatically merged:

Racing is considered a banned minigame. It is stated in rules and all forms of racing are banned. I have spoken with staff and it is the best idea and will stay like this until rules change.

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Part 2.

Can guards pay Reds to kill warden?-
No they may not, the rule that would suggest this is that guards must be actively helping warden.
Will there be a substitute to/another staff role such as trial mod?- likely not again, there used to be a discord staff and trial mod, however they were deemed useless and promptly were gone. With how the staff layout is, it isn't needed.
Does bomb-rush imply no taunt walking?- Yes, to be taunt walking likely wont accomplish the same amount of speed when you are say bunny hopping or just running.
Not a misconception but how I do check if I have a guard-ban? To check in game type,(/guardbanstatus) and it should give you time, user who banned you and if you have an active guard-ban. To appeal guard-bans go to https://wonderland.tf/forums/appeals.14/
Can I be slain for mass free-hit?- Yes you are allowed to be slain.
Can warden redefine Bomb-rush?- Yes as long as you give a clear information.

Reasoning for not making a part 2 sooner is that the discord exists and you should check it out. They have channels like help-desk making questions that you have get answered.
Discord Link-https://discord.gg/sZJEFGZ

Reactions: Deleted member 8006

Captain Glenavon

Honorary Member ★
May 27, 2020
France
There are a couple of misconceptions about jb rules and I will do my best to answer all. If new rules and or misconceptions occur, i will update this.

Can warden bait? Yes warden can bait, Examples are. Entering RED side mini game. Jumping into a hoard of reds. Scoping in constantly and or reving in. Blocking pass ways and or doors.
Can warden kill be pardoned? Yes it is completely up to warden to decide. Automatically when warden says all reds are pardoned, That includes warden killer. However basic rules still apply, If warden was killed with ammo then warden killer may not be pardoned.
Is the game snitch banned? Yes, the game snitch is banned and it is also known as shoot or don't shoot which stated here- Shoot or Don't Shoot. (This is asking REDs to choose between a BLU shooting or not shooting another RED.)-which is under the banned days/mini games so yes.
Can you make reds race? No and yes. On to the no part, Reds can not race outside of a mini game normally, Considering the different speed that includes racing into pool and or anything remotely close to it. On to the yes part, Reds may race in mini games that are like obby, they may race if they are all the same speed such as a bumper cart race for fun. This is subject to change with new information, check replies to make sure.

Is War-Day and Hunger Games LR exclusive?
No, Warday and Hunger Games aren't lr exclusive. However, FF rules still apply (once every 3 days) and Warday can only be done every 3 days as well.

Likewise is Pokemon Day LR exclusive? Yes. Pokemon Day can only be done through custom lr, and trainer must be specified otherwise Warden will ask a question to determine it.

Is Healing afm?
Yes, healing is afm as stated in rules, however if you repeatedly click heal or unheal and reheal a guy you aren't afm any more.

Can REDs leave breakables before warden says they can't? If warden has yet to give an order/If cell doors have not been opened, and you leave cells with any method you are automatically K.O.S.

Is ghosting a thing on Trivia? Yes of course, If you give away the answer whilst dead you are ghosting which then warden can switch the question, so please don't ghost.

Can a LR force reds to go all one class? No they cannot force reds to go a singular class. Likewise applies to blues.

Can warden decline Voice LR's? Yes warden has the option to decline to read a certain script, say something after a command and or do stuff that isn't the best to be heard on mic. However day's that must be read out may not, yet they must be defined in the Lr or the warden may define it himself(this does not apply to defined day's in rules)

Is the broom taunt considered off the floor for lava day? No, The collision box is still on the ground and in the rules it is stated that is not off the ground.

Is the Scout the Spy's son? I've heard this a couple of times in trivia, as the current moment it is alluded to and can be left open till the next comic comes out, which will take a long time, however it is good as confirmed that scout is spy's son. It isn't fully fully confirmed but it's the close we can get. Read the comics yourself and make a judgement. From now on I suggest to refrain from asking this question.

May I ask questions that aren't JB, TF2, and math related? You may ask questions that include TF2 related questions, Minecraft, Math (If it's basic, simple math.) Pokémon, and Geography. (Basic Geography.)

What words are banned? Any variations of the N-word and the F-slur/homophobic slur are banned. Same applies to Semetic statements and hate speech/bigotry. If you attempt to sensor the N-word or F-slur with leaving spaces and saying something really similar while still give you a ban. This includes the oh so funny Country that sounds and looks like the N-word which then it is simple to see if you have said this with a certain malicious intent or to be funny. It isn't and please refrain from doing this.

Can blues end games even though Warden didn't say no pressing buttons? Unless warden told you to end that game, Don't. It isn't allowed as it is currently in rules and will get you slain. Randomly activating minigames that are not being currently used is also against the rules and will also get you slain and possibly guardbanned.

What games are currently banned and or days? Current banned games include snitch/Shoot or don't shoot, Trust Fund, Opposite Day, Triangle Day, Ben's Nine Square, and Peace day. These days are currently defined in rules.

Can I do FF in pool? Yes, you may do Friendly Fire in pool as it gives them enough space.

Are Voice commands AFK? At the current moment, voice commands aren't afk and will be identifiable by the character moving to say what the player has chosen.

If you have any more questions I'll make an update and will answer those questions in the replies, but this has been common JB misconceptions. Thank you for Reading
Post automatically merged:

Can guards pay Reds to kill warden?- No they may not, the rule that would suggest this is that guards must be actively helping warden, guards may not roam around the map freely unless actively looking for a rebeller.

Will there be a substitute to/another staff role such as trial mod?- likely not again, there used to be a discord staff and trial mod, however they were deemed useless and promptly were gone. With how the staff layout is, it isn't needed.

Does bomb-rush imply no taunt walking?- Yes, to be taunt walking likely wont accomplish the same amount of speed when you are say bunny hopping or just running.

Not a misconception, but how I do check if I have a guard-ban? To check in game type,(/jail_status) and it should give you time, user who banned you and if you have an active guard-ban. To appeal guard-bans, go to https://wonderland.tf/forums/appeals.14/

Can I be slain for mass free-hit?- Yes you are allowed to be slain, constant freehitting will get you slain as well.

Can warden redefine Bomb-rush?- Yes as long as you give clear information.

Last edited: