• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

To Do Convert Credits into Mini-VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

limerat

Nov 14, 2018
I know it sounds far-fetched, but this is sort of like a Mini-VIP sort of thing. Very limited commands at the cost of some credits. It will let people waste credits they don't use into something that is "useful."

20,000 Credits = 1 Day of Mini-VIP

====[Perks of being a Mini-VIP]====

[Mini-VIP] Chat Tag (Example: [Mini-VIP])
Mini VIP Exclusive Trail
Bumpercar Command on VERY LIMITED servers
1.25x Credit Bonus
Resizeable Body (0.8x up to 1.25x)
Voice Pitch Modifier (From 0.8 Pitch up to 1.25 Pitch)

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
+1

I support every bit of this suggestion except for the price tag to obtain “VIP.” Maybe bump it up to 100,000 then I’m all for this to be implemented into the servers. Now people have an opportunity to spend their plentiful amount of credits on something worth while.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
I agree with most of the above, actually a neat idea.
I also agree that the price should be bumped. We also have a fair amount of people that farm credits, so it wouldn't be hard for them to easily obtain such powers multiple times over, but even then it isn't an issue if credit farmers constantly go for this, it just offers more of a pool that such farmers can expense their credits into.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I think if this was to be added that different commands should be in place rather than what is suggested. This is because car and body resize commands can be easily abused, and giving them this availiability would greatly add onto the workload of VIPs that need to be watched for abuse (which is already large).

This isn't to say I am against this suggestion, I think the idea of paying a sum of credits for trials of fun commands is an interesting idea and has potential to not only entertain users but entice them to donate for full-on VIP.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
To reiterate, I think it would be a good idea to allow players to buy the ability to use certain commands for a limited amount of time.

However, I wouldn't want anything abusive such as !car or !resize to be allowed.

Furthermore, I'd want the amount of credits needed to do this to be high. There's potential for issues with taunt speed and voice effects (granted not as much as the aforementioned commands but still some), so they may be better sitting at a high amount of credits like 1-2 mil. However, commands such as !ccc which are relatively harmless may be good at somewhere such as 500,000 or something.

Reactions: Hypernova

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
What is the point of getting vip if all you are going to do with it is have a cool name tag or some commands to resize or get faster taunts and such? Personally VIP is a waste of money and or credits for this situation. I am not saying I hate vip I just think its useless if these are the commands. If you really want VIP you should donate to the server but dont be an abuser with it.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
What is the point of getting vip if all you are going to do with it is have a cool name tag or some commands to resize or get faster taunts and such? Personally VIP is a waste of money and or credits for this situation. I am not saying I hate vip I just think its useless if these are the commands. If you really want VIP you should donate to the server but dont be an abuser with it.

ok so, i donated for vip(s) cause i love this community

literally the only community servers i go on is in this community, so i felt like donating due to how much enjoyment i had on these servers

and besides you can kick/ban/mute/gag people (as long as you report a player and wait 15-20 minutes)

i really enjoy the perks, and i hope there can be more soon

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Any new opinions? After bringing this up among staff, and now tallying everyone's votes, I've come to find that they're very split with a slight majority supporting this.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
no
as pretty much summed up in another thread suggesting vip-related things, the system in place has been up for too long for there to be changes really made to how it works without making the people who already donated feel put out that someone else is getting what they donated for, for some different price. Whether its essentially free or not, based on how long you've been in servers for.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
This was an old idea I believe kinda been in limbo so lets see. It had good support and believe the people who donated for VIP. What are they losing? You dont pay for VIP you donated because you wanted to help out. This small VIP is interesting to say the least until any real negatives are shown or extreme positives. I change my vote to neutral.

Reactions: yoyo
Status
Not open for further replies.