Copypasta posting

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We must have a conversation all in copypastas.

Use a spoiler if it's extremely long.

First "paragraph" of "How strong is your good?" Full: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/how-strong-is-your-good

How strong is your good? Roman Catholic sign of the cross is upside down, done with five fingers instead of three, is done from left to right instead of right to left, etc. (basically inviting demons). Antichrist's Third Temple will have 8 chambers: a chamber per main religion; antichrist will be crowned in this temple; during crowning, he won't read the "belief prayer" correctly (rejecting Christ and acknowledging himself); when he will take his gloves off to make sign of the cross incorrectly (just for show), many people will see his big nails and will reject him; Patriarch (who will be crowning him) will say that this is the antichrist; antichrist will kill him. Also, antichrist will kill those priests who disagree with him at the 8th "wolf" Council; others will worship him when a bird dies at his feet. Roman Catholics, Satanists, and Buddhists use the same mudras; if you see these mudras on an icon, then it's not Orthodox icon; Orthodox icon has IC XC symbol (Jesus Christ). Roman Catholics pay drunks and prostitutes to pose for icons; passions of drunks and prostitutes transfer to those who pray to these images. Normal Orthodox icons are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Gaad in Ruski = Satan; hence, Americans = blasphemers because they always say: "Oh, my god!". Santa (word for Saint in Satanic languages) = Satan; hence, Spanish + Italian + Portuguese = blasphemers. Anathema to Satanic languages; triple anathema. Learn Church Slavonic; no curses in it; curses = prayer to Satan. All religions except Orthodoxy worship Satan. On bread for communion: IC XC NIKA (Jesus Christ Conquers) plus cross = Orthodox; hexagram plus Dusha Maya = antichrist. Jews and Muslims pray head down (either standing, bowing, or kneeling); this is Satanic prayer. Orthodox look into the eyes of icon; energy goes their way; they get healed; head and shoulders come together to reject Satan slowly and then fast to normal showing allegiance to Christ and not the devil. Hands cannot be on groin or behind back; either put them crossing each other on chest (right over left) or just by your sides. Legs together so that a demon doesn't run underneath your legs. Clergy who will not "put Buddhist icons and serve antichrist's blood" will be killed; only 7 churches will be left as Pelageya of Ryazan predicted. In 2006 and at other meetings, fake patriarchs and bishops signed a bunch of documents betraying Orthodoxy by saying that all religions worship the same Supreme Being; triple anathema; don't let heretics tell you what to do. America will be last country to switch to Euro. Three big earthquakes will shake the three superpowers; 1st big earthquake in Russia; 2nd (bigger one) in China; 3rd (biggest of the three) will be in America. NATO will nuke Ukraine to blame Russia for it; then NATO will nuke Russia from Scandinavia. China will attack Russia; but will not get past Ural Mountains; bio-genetic weapon will be used against Chinese soldiers (they will run back to China and hide in closets in fear) and weather weapon will freeze Siberia to – 200 Celcius; stadium-size chunks of unmeltable ice will fall from the lower sky (because when rockets go into higher sky they bring this ice down to lower sky). Russia will destroy Turkey and America. China will have a hole across the whole country to the abyss (because of another super weapon used to stop Chinese aggression); radiation from this hole will be massive; Chinese will try to keep quiet about it; a lot of people will fall into this hole.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
Hey Platinum... I’m sure my girlfriend would have appreciated that advice if she was still around...

You see...
When Me,Bluey,Dargar and Modding were on TS i said am going to ask my girlfriend if she wants to hang out..Well she answerd yes..and i was going over to her house becouse she lives only 4 houses away from me..
She said i will meet you outside..
I was running thoards her..What happend then.
My life flashed in my eyes..
There were some dumb fcking motherfckers with speed cars and they were racing..
One was turning right..and he drifted he coudnt control the car..he flewd right into her..
She hited her own fence with her hole body and face and she was squished I was running like hell to her moving trying to move the car with my own hands..
I did make to move it..
But it was too late
I lifted her up in my hands rushed to house and calling the emergency
By the time they came she said "Look i wont make it..listen your my life..you know that toy i had from my childhood..Take it..you little dummy..i love you"
When they came she was dead..
She died in my own hands,,

Thats why i changed.. Am not the same person..so just go easy on me..

Only as a memorial am going to put her favourite song..: