COVID-19

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
Lol I couldn't care less. At my age I couldn't give a shit, I ain't worried, and I hear about it everyday due to my name, leading me to learn more about it anyway, meaning I know more than enough about what to do if worst comes to the worst.

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
haha lol coronavirus!

I'm not that worried, though a few miles away from me, some people that were quarantined ignored it, and probably got a bunch of other people nearby infected.

I'm just waiting until Tyler1 gets infected, if he comes back into my state, since the place it happened wasn't too far away from where he lives.

Just imagine people on the internet being like "OMG TYLER1 HAS CORONA LOL!!!!" with a bunch of reddit gold posts

Shu

Certified Hug Collector
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
Finland
People in Finland are beginning to panic about this right now. And the thing is that i don't really care because i'm not one of those who is under life threatening situation if i get infected. But anyway stay safe everyone.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
My school has been preparing online work if it closes down because of the virus. There's been various cases in New Jersey recently, so I think there's a good chance it will.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Everyone at my school knows for a fact it will close at a point. We have every class ready online and I'm getting a new pc so that it can last a well time for video games and for this online work. So many teachers are out sick. Our school is focusing on keeping school out but you know its going to close soon.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
My school has already shut down, however, I'm worried that the city might shutdown as someone in my city has already contracted it. Everything is already super expensive of the virus, I don't need it to get more expensive because of the city shutting down