• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined death request suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

idk lol

Forum Extremist
Nov 17, 2019
guards that killbind or kill themselves in any way should be considered dr denial when the lr has been given to the person
bro i just wanna kill the guards why are they killbinding and avoiding my death request

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I understand where you are going, but it would just be easier if the guy who had lr would just state that "blus don't killbind" or something like that.
Not much else to say about this Imo

D

Deleted member 8006

Well, sometimes kill binding actually does count as DR Denial. For example, in this report I made:

I told that person to open dodgeball but he killbinded instead, which kept us stuck in Dodgeball. Now, every time someone kill binds should be considered DR Denial? No. However, in certain situations like my report, it does count as DR Denial.

I think it should just stick to what it currently is, where only in certain situations it actually does count as a DR denial. I know it sucks when you want to kill them but if
they kill bind, they shouldn't be guard banned just because of that.

Sorry, but -1

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
the reason killbinding is fine is because if a blue will die faster at the end of a round by killbinding, the round doesnt take the full 3 minutes on something the spectators dont want to watch you do. Preferably the method of quickfire rounds should be taken. If you know your DR is going to take a few minutes to execute properly, consider not doing it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.