Accepted Demoman TF2 Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirButCoding

Jan 14, 2021
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
A few years ago, I decided to make an alt account and use hacks on one of your servers. I forgot the specifics, but I remember that it was because I was cheating. All of my accounts were banned as a consequence of this.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It was a few years ago, and I've grown. I am looking forward to being able to play on your servers and following the rules. I recently got into surfing, and alot of surf servers are yours, too. So, in essence, I have grown to be a person who follows rules.

AirButCoding

Jan 14, 2021
I had a few, it's gonna take me a while to get them.
Pretty sure the bans are from one of the alts.
Post automatically merged:

hacker100percentage, hacker100percent, acsaxpisqp, odaleeg, odaleee, automatedpos5, automatedpos6, wedontknow4, leedlepianoh, automatedpossory.
I used to make new alts when I cheated and got banned / forgot the password. By the way, all of the ones after automatedpos5 are on my main email account, and the others from my old one.

All of those are account names, not public names. Pretty sure alot of them are odaleeegoats. All of the public names from the first email are odaleegoats (except for hacker100percent, who is Hacker,) and all of the ones from the 2nd email are odaleeegoats (except for automatedpos6, who is JoJo)

Hold up, forgot about account name: odaleeg and public name: odaleegoats

Hold up, forgot about account name: odaleeg and public name: odaleegoats
Edit: I did NOT forget about it. Wow.

Last edited:

AirButCoding

Jan 14, 2021
Like I have stated before, I have grown. Honestly, I hate the idea of cheats. Also, most of those accounts were used on casual servers, not community ones. I'm not saying that that makes it acceptable, it really isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.