[Depression trigger warning] - Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catboy

Apr 5, 2020
Chiba, Japan
Hi. I been on the Jailbreak 7.1 server for the last 8 hours today. At first it seemed fun and all but then it started getting toxic... I like being on the guard team and I like to help the warden out cause I find that fun! Then a lot of people complained and started to vote slay me at least 30-50 times (unsure of the total amount in a row) and then toxicity rolled in. They said if I didn't have a mic I shouldn't play guard, however I do have a mic (my web camera) but I am mute. I am mute IRL and cannot speak. (I'm getting surgery soon which should help with a bit of vocal therapy). So I kept telling them that and a few people started rolling in with hate saying "go **** yourself you ******* ******" and stuff and I didn't know what to do. I tried my best to use smilies and give credits to them and do /hug their names to see if I can be friends. If you ever watched A Silent Voice it's basically like I'm the girl in the beginning scenes and the people keep on bullying me. I know it may seem dramatic to talk about this but I been really suicidal because of this server and today I am probably going to the ER due to the amount of hate and stress I been going through. I will check back in tomorrow if I did go. I have multiple videos that include chat evidence if you want to check (also voice chat). So far out of 100 or so different people I been hated a little over 70 people that were in the server today. The rest really didn't care or didn't want to talk. Other than this one guy named Coal I think he was pretty nice but then people started calling him a simp and I started crying because I feel like I did this and I am a mistake. Can someone please, please, please help me. I'm really getting sad.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Ah coal. We are married in discord and in game. He's a nice mate. Tbh a lot of people use simp losely now and its kinda sad. Either way I'm sorry you had to go through this. A lot of people are nice when you speak with them. I hope you meet more amazing people. Cheers.

• Sad
Reactions: Catboy

Coal

B r u h M o m e n t
★ Donor ★
Aug 23, 2019
the Snowy Winterlands
I was on the server as the same time as you (like you stated) and during the events of it. I do agree that you were being harassed and provoked due to them saying like "you cant prove your disability anyways so why should we believe you" and other nasty comments that were extremely rude. And for the dude that kept trying to false slay you, I do have recording of that and can report him shortly. If you have any issues like that again and no staff are coming, you should just leave and join another server because jailbreak is supposed to be a fun game and if you are being harassed it would be just better to join another server where you can have more fun. Also, no need to feel like you've done anything wrong when they start calling me stupid names, been dealing with that for a year, I honestly don't get offended by it so don't feel bad. Anyways, I hope you get better soon. :katlove:

Apr 4, 2020
Hey dude get better soon, honestly just don't listen to people like that and don't because it's the internet and there is a holes like them. I honestly can understand how it feels a bit because I don't speak on mic because most of the time people make fun of how I speak so I just use chat, just join another server as well. Most of the times the servers aren't toxic that much and if someone is toxic to you just record it, it's super fun to see them get banned or muted. Admins uselly act quick on stuff like this if you have proof. Feel better and I hope you can pass that surgery safe and healthy :)

• Wow
Reactions: Catboy

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Normally reds just get Toxic at you because they can’t stand dying over over or it’s that they don’t like obeying to orders, don’t ever try to feel like killing your self always ignore what people says to you just block them or mute them I know some people say this but it’s a good advice and this is some advice from myself to you ever feel like talking about anything you can speak to me I kind of had depression myself when I was younger getting bullied year 5 it was a little till now it stopped I seen coal go as warden I’m not really going to comment on he’s way of going warden because it will mix things up.

• Love
Reactions: yoyo

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Oh god this aged well, Uh You're toxic. Period, whilst you do get provoked i spent 3 hours with you and I saw the things you can do. PLEASE work on this mate, If you ignore or are ignored. Don't lick them, don't support antisemitism and don't tell reds to rush someone you dont like. And dont tell the server to lick me, I don't like it. Work on somethings and fell better, but for now I can't support your toxic behavior which i'll have to bear in mind.

• Not Like This
Reactions: yoyo

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
You are vac banned that's something, and so is an alt that I presume is yours. You lost my trust and respect. While you get provoked you continue to be toxic, Cheated, and presumably used an alt to cheat. I'm sorry but I can't pity you as you've shown that you are just as bad as those people that provoked you. Not to mention the homophobic slurs and antisemitic remarks including spreading false information and getting defensive about said false information, yet I know you know the rules. I thought I should let everyone know who views this thread. I bid you a gday sir.

• Not Like This
  • This Is Fine
Reactions: Coal and yoyo

Nixx

Penumbra!!
★ Donor ★
Sep 9, 2017
To be honest whenever I read something like this that's supposed to make anyone sad, I just don't feel any pity or sympathy for this kind of post.

1. You mentioned you have screenshots and video clips, that's fine by me however they can be cut or made it seem like you were the victim.

2. There's always another side to the story like why the reds hate you so much, I've been on multiple servers were there were guys with no mics and refused to get off of blue team and not one person in the red team did anything that's closely related to what you described.

I just need a video clip of the whole round unedited from the moment the problem began to the very end and witnesses won't convince me either. (sorry if I'm being cold if this in fact did happen to you)

Reactions: Redds

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
give the man some peace. jesus christ
To be honest whenever I read something like this that's supposed to make anyone sad, I just don't feel any pity or sympathy for this kind of post.

1. You mentioned you have screenshots and video clips, that's fine by me however they can be cut or made it seem like you were the victim.

2. There's always another side to the story like why the reds hate you so much, I've been on multiple servers were there were guys with no mics and refused to get off of blue team and not one person in the red team did anything that's closely related to what you described.

I just need a video clip of the whole round unedited from the moment the problem began to the very end and witnesses won't convince me either. (sorry if I'm being cold if this in fact did happen to you)

Nixx

Penumbra!!
★ Donor ★
Sep 9, 2017
Read what Cassy said plus I really don't care if I'm being cold, I won't trust anyone out there saying this stuff without real proof of it happening just so we're clear I'm not talking about proof of being mute or whatever they said I meant proof of what happened in that game.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Read what Cassy said plus I really don't care if I'm being cold, I won't trust anyone out there saying this stuff without real proof of it happening just so we're clear I'm not talking about proof of being mute or whatever they said I meant proof of what happened in that game.
doesn't matter. you're replying back on something that is sent at april 6.... for what? so you can make the OP feel even worse?
you're fucking cold. give the man some peace

Reactions: Coal
Status
Not open for further replies.