Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Discord: xyso#0404

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for creating a wln bot tag "bongububus", it contains the words "@everyone hop on among us" and sent it in main chat, causing chaos in the discord server

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I had no idea the bot could use @everyone, I had no intention to mass ping/raid (if this is considered raiding), I won't ever do it again. I am so sorry for the damage I caused.

Attachments

• ohmygod.PNG
    ohmygod.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 17
  • ohmygod2.PNG
    ohmygod2.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 18

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
Yes, however, I had no intention to mass ping all the users, I didn't know the bot could ping @everyone, and it wouldn't be my fault if others started making tags, in general, it is the developers' fault for giving the bot @everyone perms with it also being able to make custom message tags. I knew that the bot could ping @events which is why I didn't have the message ping that role, I don't understand why the bot would be given @everyone permissions. If at least, consider lowering my isolation to a 3 - 7 days, I am fine with that.
Post automatically merged:

I would also like to add that most staff agreed that it was an honest mistake and they forgave me for it, thunder agreed that i did not abuse it, only used the tag once.
Post automatically merged:

I do also apologize for blaming the bot creator(s)/dev(s), it wasn't really their fault in this case, I am the only one here to blame, I am sincerely sorry for my actions and what I have caused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.