Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 22, 2017
U.S.A.
Anyone who religiously uses Ventrillo or Skype (for anything other than "reliable" screensharing, soundsharing, and webcam chat) should be pronounced clinically braindead. Teamspeak is objectively the best voice chat software in terms of actual quality. Discord is more like a mini forums with voice chats although their VC is almost as good as TS'. Also, TS can be hosted by you so any problems your TS server is having are your own and all the data and stuff is yours and it's stored on your server. Discord hosts their servers so you're at their mercy and they also have all of your data in their servers and they have the right to sell it if they wanted as stated in their privacy policy. I like both but I like TS a little more.

vex

Amphetamine'd
Sep 19, 2017
Anyone who religiously uses Ventrillo or Skype (for anything other than "reliable" screensharing, soundsharing, and webcam chat) should be pronounced clinically braindead. Teamspeak is objectively the best voice chat software in terms of actual quality. Discord is more like a mini forums with voice chats although their VC is almost as good as TS'. Also, TS can be hosted by you so any problems your TS server is having are your own and all the data and stuff is yours and it's stored on your server. Discord hosts their servers so you're at their mercy and they also have all of your data in their servers and they have the right to sell it if they wanted as stated in their privacy policy. I like both but I like TS a little more.
O B J E C T I V E L Y

Status
Not open for further replies.