Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Zo#7203
2.) What happened?
I was spamming discord emotes in isolation chat.

3.) Why should we unban you?
Because i wont do it again i thought it was okay to do it since not everyone sees the channel I also have reformed since my discord ban. I no longer spam emotes in isolation chat.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the long wait on a reply.

So why did you lie about it on this appeal? And on this other appeal, behavior that "creeped people out" seemed to factor into your ban; spamming emotes doesn't seem to be disturbing behavior, so I'm a bit confused.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
Too be honest I had no idea at first what my ban was for at first because it was a long time before i got banned but i do remeber saying some messed up things i do not recall exactly what i said though but i knew that it was creeping people at the time I was using emotes in a creepy way i forget exactly what i said but i knew it was in a creepy way. The rest of the times stuff like this happened were taken out of context or was photo shopped. But for the times i did say something creepy i am genuinely sorry and will never do it again. The reason why i did not write about that at first was because. I thought my ban was for spamming emotes because in isolation chat at the time I was spamming emotes and then asked Frussly for someones discord username he got heated over the conversation so then meth just asked if he wanted me banned then he banned me. So I was thinking for the first appeal that it was because I angered Frussly but on this appeal I thought it was because spamming emotes since at the time this happened it seemed most relevant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.