Do not play valve multiplayer games (there is a bug going on where people can have access to your computer throughtout the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria

Read the quote above, basically there is a bug in multiplayer valve source 2 games (idk if goldsrc is included) where people can have access to all of your shit in the computer, please do not play valve multiplayer games until we get a response from valve that it is all sorted out.

Another quote about this situation: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....701/2964A23C859723E5955CC3ABF04952310DA6F2AA/
given by @Frundley Scuoot, basically it says that we shouldn't panic about this situation, I kinda believe it but I'm scared for my shit to be stollen, so yeah I won't play any source 2 multiplayer valve games until this shit is gone.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I've heard about this however im taking this with a grain of salt. Im not getting off untill i know they are safe, they being la jb players. Ill be chilling there watching the server in the mean time. When i see an official valve statement ill get off but first tell them. This isn't that big as well.

• Not Like This
Reactions: yoyo and Green.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
I've heard about this however im taking this with a grain of salt. Im not getting off untill i know they are safe, they being la jb players. Ill be chilling there watching the server in the mean time. When i see an official valve statement ill get off but first tell them. This isn't that big as well.
What you are basically saying here is "you guys get out of the fire. i will go into the fire myself" ... which... it's a contradiction.
regardless if you get an official statement or not, you never know. your own safety should be your first priority.
i don't know man. risking your own account isn't worth it. there's already enough awareness being raised. reddit, official forums, etc..

Reactions: Squadface
Status
Not open for further replies.