Do You Watch Anime? (If You Do, Tell Me Which One Are You Watching)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Of currently-running anime:
  • My Hero Academia Season 3
  • Tokyo Ghoul :re
  • Darling in the FranXX
I also have a bunch of anime no longer running that I'm watching, though they're all "On Hold" and it's a lot, so I don't feel like naming them all. Those are the only anime I've been watching consistently.

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Watching:

● Inazuma eleven GO: Chrono stone
● Overlord II
● Darling in the Franxx
● Inazuma eleven Ares no tenbin

Rewatching:

● Mirai nikki (on hold currently)
● Inazuma eleven

I have alot more on my list but these are the ones im actively watching now

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
I'm usually watching a ton at once.

SAO:A war of the underworld
We never learn, Bokuben (or whatever it is called)
All of the "rebuild of Evangelion"'s
Whatever else I find? Idk. I lose track. Free! is probably on there.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
I used to be a huge fan of Bleach, watching nearly all of the arcs, up until the end of the Aizen arc, the arcs after that didn't interest me as much.
The Soul Society arc is epic and is probably the most memorable anime series I've ever watched.
The Arrancar arc with Hueco Mundo is also a contender, it's such a great series and full of evolution and action.

Another anime I used to watch is Inazuma Eleven, I've again watched all the main arcs up until everybody is past their prime. What drew me into Inazuma Eleven is the football as a concept but with supernatural abilities thrown in there to give a twist to the game. It's a great anime for football lovers.

Reactions: kokostal

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
Another anime I used to watch is Inazuma Eleven, I've again watched all the main arcs up until everybody is past their prime. What drew me into Inazuma Eleven is the football as a concept but with supernatural abilities thrown in there to give a twist to the game. It's a great anime for football lovers.

Duuuude same, I've watched all of inazuma eleven up until Ares (So up until GO Galaxy). played the games aswell, even hacked my 3ds to play the jap version of go galaxy. Don't think im ever gonna watch Ares (or at least not anytime soon) but instead il prob rewatch the original next year

TheMinecraftPoke

The Lucky One
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
I'm currently watching/following

My hero Academia (New s3 episodes)
Dr Stone
Boruto (I actually didn't like at first, but the new episodes are getting interesting)
Food Wars S 3,4

Re-watching:
Great Teacher Onizuka
91 Days
SAO, bc of the new alt I had no idea about
I am literally watching every you are watching right now but I watch Black Clover and the new basketball anime.

• Love
Reactions: Floot