Invalid Does this seem familiar to you? no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, i was perm banned because i argued with an admin, the 6 other bans (Ironically were all from jailbreak server's) all had different reasons, usually i change my steam name at times because either i feel that steam name is shit or its boring af and isn't really good.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You seem to recall your bans then, so I still don't see what there is to remember, unless you're looking for clarification on the bans?

Just look at the reasons, then think about what behavior you did in-game that matches it.

I have an awful short temper, Now do you think this is an excuse, but really, its because theres not that many wonderland server's that aren't jailbreak, half of the wonderland.tf server's i see are either empty af servers or have little to few players on certain server's, now this isn't a suggestion, you probably see some server's filled with player's, but for me, they are either empty, or just have little to few people in that server, only server's i see that are filled to the virtual brim is the jailbreak server's you have (Other than elysium.tf, which elysium.tf is just the same as wonderland.tf expect with few to no player's on elysium.tf's server's)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have an awful short temper, Now do you think this is an excuse, but really, its because theres not that many wonderland server's that aren't jailbreak, half of the wonderland.tf server's i see are either empty af servers or have little to few players on certain server's, now this isn't a suggestion, you probably see some server's filled with player's, but for me, they are either empty, or just have little to few people in that server, only server's i see that are filled to the virtual brim is the jailbreak server's you have
Are you asking if Jailbreak being the only active game-mode is familiar to others? Either way, I frequently monitor player counts on servers and I can assure you we have way more servers with plentiful activity than Jailbreak. At any given time, you can check https://teamwork.tf/community/provider/wonderlandtf, which logs all of our servers, and see that the top 10 active servers at the moment contain a wide variety of game modes.

Reactions: Ban_Wave_Mania
Status
Not open for further replies.