• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Dr rule suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
No. The objective of runners in Deathrun is to get through the course without getting hit by any traps, and if a user is able to rush ahead that's the fault of the death and just means the player is doing good with what they're doing. This would be enforcing against players just doing the objective & well, if death is having a hard time with that, that's his issue for letting the user getting far ahead in the first place and I am completely against punishing people for playing the game. Also most maps have a path along the Death's section that allows them to quickly travel between traps in one direction.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
Can a new rule be added to the death run rules for something to cut down on people running ahead? It gets really annoying (especially as death) when people run ahead to complete the map faster than death can keep up.

Okay since someone deleted my post I'll reply again

This is a pretty stupid post for 2 main reasons

1.You don't say what the rule should/would be you just said can we have a rule

2. In Deathrun you are meant to get past the traps, and you want them to not get past the traps due to a rule? That's like having a rule against rebelling because it is too annoying for guards.

(Who deleted my 1st post?)

Status
Not open for further replies.