Declined Duplicate Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Of, It's Not Permanent
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198811312368/
Explanation: I Had A Duplicate Account Because My Friend Gave Me An App To Use With TF2, So I Opened It And Joined A Game, But It Kicked Me, And For Some Reason I Didn't Figure Out That It Was "Hacks" So That Account Got VAC-Banned, So I Made A New One (This One) And Now I Don't Even Know How I Got IP-Banned On Here.
Reason I Should Get Unbanned: I Did Not Know It Was Hacks, I Really Love These Servers, And I Got Rid Of Any App That Would Count As A "HACK".
Plz

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
All bans are by IP, if one account of yours is banned we won't just let you start using another one to avoid your ban.

For one I find it hard to believe you didn't figure out at all that you were using hacks over the duration of you having downloaded and used the hack. It's would be clearly definable of course, so the fact that you "didn't know" you were using a hack seems like a lie. This seemingly dishonest story is furthered by how you fail to mention that you had used another throwaway account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798202186) to hack only 2 weeks ago, with that getting VAC banned as well.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Which Was My Brother, He Likes Modding And Hacking Games On Mobile And PC :angery:
Also, HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT "LMAOBOX" IS?!?!
The "it was my brother" excuse is one that is not only unbelievable but is also most likely not true, given that all 3 accounts share the same "Shelton" name and are newer Steam accounts with low hours in games, excluding the originally banned account (that was the first to use cheats anyway) to an extent.

Even excluding how prolific LMAOBOX is as a cheats software, which should be reason enough to know what it is and how it's a cheat, the in-game interface for it clearly displays that it's a hack software, so the excuse of "I didn't know what I was using" is unbelievable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.