• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Edit or Remove Zombie TF2 unfair maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

May 26, 2018
Belgium
Hi staff,

It's a long time that i considered this and i truly hate these maps on |||||Zombiemod||||2.0.0.|||| (5.135.189.29:27033 )
Could you pls make these maps balanced for the zombies by adding obstacles or paths
Or delete the map in total.

Map 1: zom_floating_city_v1 (picture 1) (zombie winrate 7.1%)

- 50% of the time zombies spawn in the open just to get shot off like ducks on a shooting range
- there is only 1 path where all the classes can go up and it's heavely guarded.
- if this map is played most of the zombies stay afk untill the next round or they leave to play on an other server.

Map 2: zm_desert (picture 2) (zombie winrate 6.4%)

- this map would be perfectly of if there were some more props or walls on it.
now it's just just an open map with sandbanks the players all hide in 1 courner.
it's flat there and the humans just snipe the zombies who have to charge over the field to the players witch is nearly impossible.
- if this map is played most of the zombies stay afk untill the next round or they leave to play on an other server.the only fun on this server is the human demoknights who try to battle the zombie knights.

I hope these maps get adjusted/balanced
Greetings Pyro.

Attachments

• 20181113175933_1.jpg
    20181113175933_1.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 7
  • zm_desert.jpg
    zm_desert.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bump.

I'll give this thread an additional 72 hours to gain support. If it does not gain a significant amount of support within that time, this will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.