Eight's Holiday Season Giveaway 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After many unboxed crates and randomly found weapons, I've found myself to have a lot of spare items that I don't have much use for. So, in the spirit of Christmas, I'm going to give them away.

Here is the pool of items being given away:

The Reindoonicorn
The All-Father
The Merc's Muffler
The Foppish Physician
The Brown Bomber

(Donated by @kokostal .)
Head Mounted Double Observatory
Photo Badge
The Medical Mystery
The Classified Coif
The Bondolier
The Eye-Catcher
The Viking Braider
Graybanns
The Macho Mann
Ellis' Cap
The Tsarboosh
Tipper's Tricorne
Madame Dixie
Modest Metal Pile of Scrap
Field Practice
The Dead Cone
Flakcatcher
Clan Pride
The Champ Stamp
The Paisley Pro

(Donated by @oreos .)
The Brawling Buccaneer, The Digit Divulger, The Colonel's Coat, The Tartan Spartan, The Point and Shoot, The Dark Age Defender, The Triggerman's Tacticals, The Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood, Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades, Shin Shredders, The Brainiac Hairpiece, Genuine Respectless Rubber Glove, The Ebenezer, The Head Warmer, The Caribbean Conqueror, Haunted Wraith Wrap, The Hanger-On Hood, The Robot Running Man, The Exorcizor, The Tyurtlenek, Graybanns, Transparent Trousers, Strange Cammy Jammies, The Burning Question, Strange Universal Translator, B'aaarrgh-n-Bicorne, The Bomber Knight, Strange El Patron, The Razor Cut, The U-clank-a, The U-clank-a, The Bolted Bushman, The Paisley Pro, Flakcatcher, The Classy Capper, The Pyrobotics Pack, Villain's Veil, Siberian Tigerstripe, Strange Hephaistos' Handcraft, Athenian Attire, Strange Bandit's Boots, Vampire Vanquisher, The Pyrobotics Pack, Olympic Leapers, Medi-Mask, Gaelic Glutton, Strange Bait and Bite, The Flapjack, The Balloonicorn, The Sub Zero Suit.

(Donated by @Lime. .)
Fuel Injector
Derangement Garment
Stout Shako
Scoper's Scales
Tartan Tyrolean
The AWPer Hand
The Back Scratcher
The Loose Cannon
The Fan O'War
The Tide Turner
The Razorback
The Widowmaker

(Donated from @Kruthal .)

The Huntsman, The Short Circuit, The Sticky Jumper, The Blutsauger, The Southern Hospitality, The Splendid Screen, Natascha, Conniver's Kunai, The Gunslinger, The Gunboats, The Homewrecker, The Battalion's Backup, The Phlogistinator, Tomislav, The Iron Bomber, The Equalizer, The Enforcer, The Back Scatter, The Rocket Jumper, The Back Scratcher, The Sydney Sleeper, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, The Chargin' Targe, The Classic, Gloves of Running Urgently, The Overdose, The Manmelter, The Winger, The Bootlegger, The Rescue Ranger, The Warrior's Spirit, The Force-A-Nature, The Shortstop, The Powerjack, L'Etranger, The Black Box, The Razorback, The Vaccinator, The Quick-Fix, The Soda Popper, The Loch-n-Load, The Cozy Camper, The Claidheamh Mòr, The Shahanshah, Your Eternal Reward, The Holiday Punch, The Reserve Shooter, The Sandvich, The Market Gardener, The Degreaser, The Flare Gun, The Eyelander, The Cow Mangler 5000, Frontier Justice, The Machina, The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Dalokohs Bar, The Postal Pummeler, Crusader's Crossbow, The Solemn Vow, The Wrangler, Mad Milk, Nessie's Nine Iron, Jarate, The Panic Attack, The Neon Annihilator, The Big Earner, The Scottish Handshake, The Pain Train, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, The Family Business, The Bushwacka, The Boston Basher, The Liberty Launcher, The Disciplinary Action, The Fan O'War, The Jag, The Red-Tape Recorder, The Fortified Compound, The Concheror, The Third Degree, The Persian Persuader, The Scorch Shot, The Widowmaker, The Dead Ringer, The Tide Turner, The Cloak and Dagger, The Wrap Assassin, The Original, The B.A.S.E. Jumper, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, The Killing Gloves of Boxing, The Lollichop, The Bazaar Bargain, The Thermal Thruster, The Diamondback, The Tribalman's Shiv, The Holy Mackerel, The Rainblower, The Atomizer, The Eureka Effect, The Ubersaw, The Flying Guillotine, The Ullapool Caber, The Second Banana, The Candy Cane, The Kritzkrieg, The Loose Cannon, The Brass Beast, Baby Face's Blaster, Crit-a-Cola, The Ambassador, The Scotsman's Skullcutter, The Cleaner's Carbine, The Escape Plan, The Sun-on-a-Stick, The Huo-Long Heater, The Beggar's Bazooka, The Quickiebomb Launcher, The Air Strike, The Buff Banner, The Pomson 6000, The Spy-cicle, The Righteous Bison, The Half-Zatoichi, The Hitman's Heatmaker, Bonk! Atomic Punch, The Eviction Notice, The Mantreads

(Donated from @oreos .)
Strange Stickybomb Launcher
Strange Grenade Launcher
Strange Specialized Killstreak Shortstop

(Donated from @Lime. .)
Strange Flame Thrower
Invasion Community Update Key
Dueling Minigame x10 (two set of x5's)

To enter, reply stating two things:
  1. Your New Years resolution, with what progress you've made towards that resolution so far. (Just because it's a resolution for next year doesn't mean you can't start working on it until then.)
  2. Your favorite Wonderland.tf memory of 2019. (If you can't think of anything, you can also just say a favorite online/Internet memory of the year.)
Also:
  • Don't have any ongoing bans.
  • Make sure your Steam account is linked to your forum account (if it isn't, link it in your post) and that I can send a trade offer to it if you win the giveaway.
  • Remain active on the forums so that you don't miss winning the giveaway. (After five days, Jan. 6, I will re-roll anyone who hasn't yet claimed their prize.)

I will pick the winners on New Year's Day via. https://www.random.org/. You can win a maximum of three cosmetics, ten weapons (including Stranges!), and one miscellaneous item. This means that I will re-roll if you win more than that.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Inspector Pootis

Jailbreak Enthusiast
Sep 21, 2019
Poland
1.My new year resolution is probably to get more fit and maybe apply for moderator postion.And the progress ive made is that i got accepted into the staff team also been going to the gym for past 8 months still need more time.
2.My favourite memory of that year would be all the stuff that happened on Discord and JB servers.

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
So I have been thinking about this a lot but I finally picked this as my New Year's Resolution: dedicate more time in what I love doing, which is creating stuff and yeah, manage to get into the Staff Team proving my dedication and trustworthiness in this community,
My favorite memory while being here was probably the time where I begun to actually interact with members and make a bunch of friends. I remember the day I first connected and my first experience of JB like it happened yesterday.

Reactions: Green.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
1. New Year's Resolution - Probably to hit the gym more, haven't been too consistent with my routine at all, to be honest.

2. Favourite Wonderland Memory - Being accepted into the staff team

EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1 EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1 EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1 EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1 EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1 EHxa9AlU0AAAVX1

Captain Maxxy

Perfect Member
★ Donor ★
May 10, 2018
1. I don't have new year resolutions, I do what i feel like and don't make promises that I don't know if i can't keep.

2. one favorite memory is hard to pick out, maybe a good time I had with omelet on jailbreak long ago. other than that its been pretty great overall

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
My New Year's Resolution: Become generally more fit. I've been working on my eating habits, and it's been getting better.

Favourite wonderland moment: I remember from before I was staff, a warden opened cells, turned on friendly fire and collisions, then said in warden chat "fingr day" and hid in cells the entire round constantly spamming the close command.

• Haha
Reactions: Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Generously, @Kruthal has donated all these weapons for the giveaway:
You traded with log₂ 256.
The Huntsman, The Short Circuit, The Sticky Jumper, The Blutsauger, The Southern Hospitality, The Splendid Screen, Natascha, Conniver's Kunai, The Gunslinger, The Gunboats, The Homewrecker, The Battalion's Backup, The Phlogistinator, Tomislav, The Iron Bomber, The Equalizer, The Enforcer, The Back Scatter, The Rocket Jumper, The Back Scratcher, The Sydney Sleeper, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, The Chargin' Targe, The Classic, Gloves of Running Urgently, The Overdose, The Manmelter, The Winger, The Bootlegger, The Rescue Ranger, The Warrior's Spirit, The Force-A-Nature, The Shortstop, The Powerjack, L'Etranger, The Black Box, The Razorback, The Vaccinator, The Quick-Fix, The Soda Popper, The Loch-n-Load, The Cozy Camper, The Claidheamh Mòr, The Shahanshah, Your Eternal Reward, The Holiday Punch, The Reserve Shooter, The Sandvich, The Market Gardener, The Degreaser, The Flare Gun, The Eyelander, The Cow Mangler 5000, Frontier Justice, The Machina, The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Dalokohs Bar, The Postal Pummeler, Crusader's Crossbow, The Solemn Vow, The Wrangler, Mad Milk, Nessie's Nine Iron, Jarate, The Panic Attack, The Neon Annihilator, The Big Earner, The Scottish Handshake, The Pain Train, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, The Family Business, The Bushwacka, The Boston Basher, The Liberty Launcher, The Disciplinary Action, The Fan O'War, The Jag, The Red-Tape Recorder, The Fortified Compound, The Concheror, The Third Degree, The Persian Persuader, The Scorch Shot, The Widowmaker, The Dead Ringer, The Tide Turner, The Cloak and Dagger, The Wrap Assassin, The Original, The B.A.S.E. Jumper, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, The Killing Gloves of Boxing, The Lollichop, The Bazaar Bargain, The Thermal Thruster, The Diamondback, The Tribalman's Shiv, The Holy Mackerel, The Rainblower, The Atomizer, The Eureka Effect, The Ubersaw, The Flying Guillotine, The Ullapool Caber, The Second Banana, The Candy Cane, The Kritzkrieg, The Loose Cannon, The Brass Beast, Baby Face's Blaster, Crit-a-Cola, The Ambassador, The Scotsman's Skullcutter, The Cleaner's Carbine, The Escape Plan, The Sun-on-a-Stick, The Huo-Long Heater, The Beggar's Bazooka, The Quickiebomb Launcher, The Air Strike, The Buff Banner, The Pomson 6000, The Spy-cicle, The Righteous Bison, The Half-Zatoichi, The Hitman's Heatmaker, Bonk! Atomic Punch, The Eviction Notice, The Mantreads
With this addition, the amount of weapons one can win has been increased to 10!

Again, good luck everyone!

FoxyDeity

Dec 23, 2019
My new years resolution is to continue to lose the weight I've gained since my cholecystectomy. I have changed my eating habits and started exercising and have lost 40 pounds so far.

My favorite memory is actually from last night, getting both teams full of snipers to not kill "the Christmas Pyro."

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Rain

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
After many unboxed crates and randomly found weapons, I've found myself to have a lot of spare items that I don't have much use for. So, in the spirit of Christmas, I'm going to give them away.

Here is the pool of items being given away:

The Reindoonicorn
The All-Father
The Merc's Muffler
The Foppish Physician
The Brown Bomber

(Donated by @kokostal .)
Head Mounted Double Observatory
Photo Badge
The Medical Mystery
The Classified Coif
The Bondolier
The Eye-Catcher
The Viking Braider
Graybanns
The Macho Mann
Ellis' Cap
The Tsarboosh
Tipper's Tricorne
Madame Dixie
Modest Metal Pile of Scrap
Field Practice
The Dead Cone
Flakcatcher
Clan Pride
The Champ Stamp
The Paisley Pro
The AWPer Hand
The Back Scratcher
The Loose Cannon
The Fan O'War
The Tide Turner
The Razorback
The Widowmaker

(Donated from @Kruthal .)

Invasion Community Update Key
Dueling Minigame x10 (two set of x5's)

To enter, reply stating two things:
  1. Your New Years resolution, with what progress you've made towards that resolution so far. (Just because it's a resolution for next year doesn't mean you can't start working on it until then.)
  2. Your favorite Wonderland.tf memory of 2019. (If you can't think of anything, you can also just say a favorite online/Internet memory of the year.)
Also:
  • Don't have any ongoing bans.
  • Make sure your Steam account is linked to your forum account (if it isn't, link it in your post) and that I can send a trade offer to it if you win the giveaway.
  • Remain active on the forums so that you don't miss winning the giveaway. (After five days, Jan. 6, I will re-roll anyone who hasn't yet claimed their prize.)

I will pick the winners on New Year's Day via. https://www.random.org/. You can win a maximum of two cosmetics, one weapon, and one miscellaneous item. This means that I will re-roll if you win more than that.

Good luck everyone!
1. focus more on school, change myself to a member that is not toxic.
2. My favorite memory on wln.tf would be on it's discord, When I connected the first time on it, The only dude who supported me there was @Cena, he was my only friend there, after days, I made more friends.
I'm happy to be a member on this community.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
ANOTHER donation from @oreos ! This is mostly cosmetics, so I'm going to increase the threshold of winnable cosmetics to three!
The Brawling Buccaneer, The Digit Divulger, The Colonel's Coat, The Tartan Spartan, The Point and Shoot, The Dark Age Defender, The Triggerman's Tacticals, The Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood, Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades, Shin Shredders, The Brainiac Hairpiece, Genuine Respectless Rubber Glove, The Ebenezer, The Head Warmer, The Caribbean Conqueror, Haunted Wraith Wrap, The Hanger-On Hood, The Robot Running Man, The Exorcizor, The Tyurtlenek, Graybanns, Strange Stickybomb Launcher, Strange Grenade Launcher, Transparent Trousers, Strange Cammy Jammies, The Burning Question, Strange Universal Translator, B'aaarrgh-n-Bicorne, The Bomber Knight, Strange El Patron, The Razor Cut, The U-clank-a, The U-clank-a, The Bolted Bushman, The Paisley Pro, Flakcatcher, The Classy Capper, Strange Specialized Killstreak Shortstop, The Pyrobotics Pack, Villain's Veil, Siberian Tigerstripe, Strange Hephaistos' Handcraft, Athenian Attire, Strange Bandit's Boots, Vampire Vanquisher, The Pyrobotics Pack, Olympic Leapers, Medi-Mask, Gaelic Glutton, Strange Bait and Bite, The Flapjack, The Balloonicorn, The Sub Zero Suit
I'll add all the items to the main post at some point later.

Last edited:

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
My resolution is to be more financially responsible so that I set myself up for a stable future. I've already managed to start as my December has had next to no impulse buys or unnecessary spending, apart from Christmas gifts of course. :katlul:

My favorite memory was joining the mod team, having became a regular on the Wonderland deathrun server a month before. I love that by becoming a member of staff, I've been introduced to jailbreak as well as the administration system that wonderland staff uses which gives me a lot of experience in online moderation. :katlove:

Reactions: Xypher

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
New years thingy. I'd want to make a jailbreak map for once. I'd love to have started by now, but I like to work on one map at a time, so 0%.

Best wonderland memory, getting multirun on wonderland. Actually made me re-discover wonderland, and meet a load of great new friends (and some people who have helped with Stardust :katlul:)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
1: new year goal: The most generalized point, but just to be a better person altogether.
1. focus more on school, change myself to a member that is not toxic.
Just so you guys fully answer the question: What progress have you made towards your New Year's resolution so far?

Reactions: Xypher and Green.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
OOoooo, now that's a beautiful giveaway

Resolutions?
To live a healthier life and find a better job

Favorite Wonderland.tf memory of 2019?
Not much, but from the internet, I would say the JoJo memes. I spent hours looking for JoJo meme packs...
Coronarena's Deathrun maps too. They are great.

Also
tumblr_p7qa6sLWaV1xrq97no1_500.gifv

Also: (Requirements)
No ongoing bans.
Steam is linked
I'm always active

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Xypher and Eight

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
My New Years resolution is to stop being a lazy ass. I was supposed to get an irl job ages ago but never really did. I am going to college soon, so that also applies, since I can’t really slack off.

I haven’t made progress on getting a job yet since my parents bothering me about it makes me wanna not get one, but I have been focusing hard af recently on school just so I can secure my spot in college.

One of my favorite Wonderland moments in 2019 were the moments every time some staff or members would send me messages about the dumbest stuff people do. One specifically I partially remember was, some guy on Jailbreak who was being dumb, and it was something funny. I forgot his user but later on he said some really bad words then got punished for it, and it was hilarious af at the time.

You have me added on steam, but my url is /brobobeech regardless.

Xene

Popular Member
Oct 31, 2019
New Year Resolution?
I guess do more exercise and do better in school. (Hopefully hit puberty because my voice is higher than a man on cocaine.)

Favourite wln memory?
First time people listened when I said mass rebel in the JB server I play on. (We succeeded if you want to know)

Status
Not open for further replies.