Eight's Holiday Season Giveaway 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
1. Just work on having a stable/decent future and more importantly becoming more healthy and working out as most would say, though most of these things are more so life goals so it's kind of an every year kind of thing so i guess my actual NYR would be to actually do these things and stop being lazy.

2. Favorite part would be the time i spent here since i came back, was nice to see so many friends from back in the day and the time i spent on the servers, mainly deathrun and jailbreak, they're very fun.

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
  1. I've made it my new year's resolution to just maintain the relationships I have and pass classes in school. While I can't say that it has entirely worked out, I still feel satisfied with the relative peace I've been able to live in, and the lessons that I've learned as well.
  2. My favorite memory was not getting staff, but the time leading up to it. That period of time was very tense and gave me a good idea of my capability in applications.
:coolbro:

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
1. My new year's resolution is to devote more time to studying for either the SAT/ACT.
2. Favourite wonderland memory of 2019 has to be
  1. Getting a staff position out of the blue
  2. Writing this amazing piece of code (which is why everyone calls mic checks vibe checks and makes me happy when I see a request for a vibe check) 1577165081194

Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
  1. I don't generally do New Years resolutions, however I am going to be starting to see a therapist again I guess that counts, already have my first appointment scheduled. :)
  2. My favorite Wonderland.tf memory of 2019 would probably be getting back into tf2 in general. It has caused me to rekindle old friendships that I made with people from old tf2 communities I was active in, and it has also introduced me to many new people who I am happy to call or have called my friends. Playing and talking with all of you is an honour and a privilege and I am eternally grateful to call you my friends.

AkioHiro

Sep 24, 2018
New Years Resolution: Get good at sculpting so that I can do commissions for people.
Favorite Wonderland.tf memory: That time I met PyroJoe on a Wonderland.tf server shortly after my birthday.
Damn I cannot believe the 2010s are done for in a few days.

kokostal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 5, 2017
Netherlands
1. I dont really do new years resolutions but if i had to pick something itd probably be taking driving lessons

2. I haven't been around wl much this year as i came back only recently. I have a lot of memories from 2018 (cant pick a favorite one, literally every day i spent on the discord server that year was godlike, easily the best discord server i was ever active in) but if i had to pick from 2019 itd probably be meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends or people i used to know but never really talked to, you all know who you are

• Love
Reactions: Pootiscow

Chainy

★ Donor ★
Jul 12, 2019
1. My new year's resolution is to spend more time with my family and girlfriend and impretty much closer to my family and girlfriend wont talk to me for no reason so.....

2. My favourite memory in Wonderland servers is when i joined this wholesome community

Last edited:

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
1. Improve this community even more, through ways like advertising, suggestions, being active & working with the staff team, etc
2. Fav WLN Memory of 2019: About my ban.
It's a trend for most members to name their appeal as "About my ban" (in case someone doesn't get it)

Reactions: Hypernova

Punisher

Oct 20, 2018
  1. Get gud at being a rebeller in jb, be happy, and eat alot.
  2. My favorite moments in Wonderland are with my friends goofing off in achievement engie XD, We use certain classes like, all of us are gonna be w+m1 pyros or Soviet commie heavies and then rekt the enemy team, or just be engies hiding in their nests.

Attachments

• 20190310162126_1.jpg
    20190310162126_1.jpg
    434 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190310162632_1.jpg
    20190310162632_1.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180901111300_1.jpg
    20180901111300_1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190223215549_1.jpg
    20190223215549_1.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190410203003_1.jpg
    20190410203003_1.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: Green.

The Meta

Oct 17, 2019
After many unboxed crates and randomly found weapons, I've found myself to have a lot of spare items that I don't have much use for. So, in the spirit of Christmas, I'm going to give them away.

Here is the pool of items being given away:

The Reindoonicorn
The All-Father
The Merc's Muffler
The Foppish Physician
The Brown Bomber

(Donated by @kokostal .)
Head Mounted Double Observatory
Photo Badge
The Medical Mystery
The Classified Coif
The Bondolier
The Eye-Catcher
The Viking Braider
Graybanns
The Macho Mann
Ellis' Cap
The Tsarboosh
Tipper's Tricorne
Madame Dixie
Modest Metal Pile of Scrap
Field Practice
The Dead Cone
Flakcatcher
Clan Pride
The Champ Stamp
The Paisley Pro

(Donated by @oreos .)
The Brawling Buccaneer, The Digit Divulger, The Colonel's Coat, The Tartan Spartan, The Point and Shoot, The Dark Age Defender, The Triggerman's Tacticals, The Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood, Poacher's Safari Jacket, Summer Shades, Shin Shredders, The Brainiac Hairpiece, Genuine Respectless Rubber Glove, The Ebenezer, The Head Warmer, The Caribbean Conqueror, Haunted Wraith Wrap, The Hanger-On Hood, The Robot Running Man, The Exorcizor, The Tyurtlenek, Graybanns, Transparent Trousers, Strange Cammy Jammies, The Burning Question, Strange Universal Translator, B'aaarrgh-n-Bicorne, The Bomber Knight, Strange El Patron, The Razor Cut, The U-clank-a, The U-clank-a, The Bolted Bushman, The Paisley Pro, Flakcatcher, The Classy Capper, The Pyrobotics Pack, Villain's Veil, Siberian Tigerstripe, Strange Hephaistos' Handcraft, Athenian Attire, Strange Bandit's Boots, Vampire Vanquisher, The Pyrobotics Pack, Olympic Leapers, Medi-Mask, Gaelic Glutton, Strange Bait and Bite, The Flapjack, The Balloonicorn, The Sub Zero Suit.

(Donated by @Lime. .)
Fuel Injector
Derangement Garment
Stout Shako
Scoper's Scales
Tartan Tyrolean
The AWPer Hand
The Back Scratcher
The Loose Cannon
The Fan O'War
The Tide Turner
The Razorback
The Widowmaker

(Donated from @Kruthal .)

The Huntsman, The Short Circuit, The Sticky Jumper, The Blutsauger, The Southern Hospitality, The Splendid Screen, Natascha, Conniver's Kunai, The Gunslinger, The Gunboats, The Homewrecker, The Battalion's Backup, The Phlogistinator, Tomislav, The Iron Bomber, The Equalizer, The Enforcer, The Back Scatter, The Rocket Jumper, The Back Scratcher, The Sydney Sleeper, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, The Chargin' Targe, The Classic, Gloves of Running Urgently, The Overdose, The Manmelter, The Winger, The Bootlegger, The Rescue Ranger, The Warrior's Spirit, The Force-A-Nature, The Shortstop, The Powerjack, L'Etranger, The Black Box, The Razorback, The Vaccinator, The Quick-Fix, The Soda Popper, The Loch-n-Load, The Cozy Camper, The Claidheamh Mòr, The Shahanshah, Your Eternal Reward, The Holiday Punch, The Reserve Shooter, The Sandvich, The Market Gardener, The Degreaser, The Flare Gun, The Eyelander, The Cow Mangler 5000, Frontier Justice, The Machina, The Buffalo Steak Sandvich, The Dalokohs Bar, The Postal Pummeler, Crusader's Crossbow, The Solemn Vow, The Wrangler, Mad Milk, Nessie's Nine Iron, Jarate, The Panic Attack, The Neon Annihilator, The Big Earner, The Scottish Handshake, The Pain Train, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, The Family Business, The Bushwacka, The Boston Basher, The Liberty Launcher, The Disciplinary Action, The Fan O'War, The Jag, The Red-Tape Recorder, The Fortified Compound, The Concheror, The Third Degree, The Persian Persuader, The Scorch Shot, The Widowmaker, The Dead Ringer, The Tide Turner, The Cloak and Dagger, The Wrap Assassin, The Original, The B.A.S.E. Jumper, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, The Killing Gloves of Boxing, The Lollichop, The Bazaar Bargain, The Thermal Thruster, The Diamondback, The Tribalman's Shiv, The Holy Mackerel, The Rainblower, The Atomizer, The Eureka Effect, The Ubersaw, The Flying Guillotine, The Ullapool Caber, The Second Banana, The Candy Cane, The Kritzkrieg, The Loose Cannon, The Brass Beast, Baby Face's Blaster, Crit-a-Cola, The Ambassador, The Scotsman's Skullcutter, The Cleaner's Carbine, The Escape Plan, The Sun-on-a-Stick, The Huo-Long Heater, The Beggar's Bazooka, The Quickiebomb Launcher, The Air Strike, The Buff Banner, The Pomson 6000, The Spy-cicle, The Righteous Bison, The Half-Zatoichi, The Hitman's Heatmaker, Bonk! Atomic Punch, The Eviction Notice, The Mantreads

(Donated from @oreos .)
Strange Stickybomb Launcher
Strange Grenade Launcher
Strange Specialized Killstreak Shortstop

(Donated from @Lime. .)
Strange Flame Thrower
Invasion Community Update Key
Dueling Minigame x10 (two set of x5's)

To enter, reply stating two things:
  1. Your New Years resolution, with what progress you've made towards that resolution so far. (Just because it's a resolution for next year doesn't mean you can't start working on it until then.)
  2. Your favorite Wonderland.tf memory of 2019. (If you can't think of anything, you can also just say a favorite online/Internet memory of the year.)
Also:
  • Don't have any ongoing bans.
  • Make sure your Steam account is linked to your forum account (if it isn't, link it in your post) and that I can send a trade offer to it if you win the giveaway.
  • Remain active on the forums so that you don't miss winning the giveaway. (After five days, Jan. 6, I will re-roll anyone who hasn't yet claimed their prize.)

I will pick the winners on New Year's Day via. https://www.random.org/. You can win a maximum of three cosmetics, ten weapons (including Stranges!), and one miscellaneous item. This means that I will re-roll if you win more than that.

Good luck everyone!
Hey! New years resolution is to try to stop dating idiots, (One thinks that animation and anime are the same thing, and the other thinks that being pregnant makes you invincible) and my best wonderland moment is when we stopped playing a game of jailbreak to dance. Just in case you cant give me a trade offer, here: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=338212605&token=oWurQPea this should work.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
1.) My New Years resolution is to get ready for trying to apply to staff. ( I haven’t got any bans so far including mutes and gags since OwO)

2.) Favorite memory so far is the “troll group” that was on a long time ago basically getting banned all at once.

• Wow
Reactions: Green.
Status
Not open for further replies.