Accepted Engineer gaming permbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2020
Hey look, buddy, im engineer gaming, that means I'm a funny guy and I've been recently banned; permanently in fact now the person who issued this ban was the man the myth himself, Eight. He up banned me alongside my friends and the ban document reads as follows: Group ban; Reason was Sharing exploits, Multiple cases of harassment, nd rulebreaking. Now I have the evidence to prove I'm innocent and that this ban was false because I merely associated with my friends.
First of all, I have not spoken to the server often. In discord message search results it was merely 145 chat messages compared to my friends who are active.Screenshot 147Screenshot 148Screenshot 149Screenshot 151
Furthermore, If I examine how many messages were sent during a certain timeframe besides the one that is recent due to one of you're staff members V2 coming into the server
85 of those messages were when V2 had joined in and talked to Adam. That equates to approximately 60 of my messages being from normal interaction but compared to the rest of the server members its extremely low. Furthermore, Those 60 messages date back from August 1 - July 18th. And I can confirm that I did not chat with the group in the server until V2 came into the server. And I can provide a screenshot.
Post automatically merged:

Furthering this thread I'll add more screenshots of my innocence.
The time frame difference between messages are below:
Screenshot 154Screenshot 155

Page Numbers of my messages:
Screenshot 159
Screenshot 161

As a final note: While I may not be the most respectful or hold the highest regard of the wln.tf admins. I'm not willing to take this one sitting down. and I can admit I don't really like the staff team and I criticize them when I see flaws. HOPEFULLY, you can consider lifting this ban cause it is clearly false. Currently,I cannot consult about exploit sharing because 1. Maurve has since deleted the channel and I cannot access it but I have never messaged there and after looking at my screenshots of my little to no messages and their time frames I can assure you that I am innocent. Thanks for understanding whoever is reading this. Remember: "engineer gaming remembers Vietnam"

I almost forgot. Here is my Wonderland.tf bans list with my STEAM ID and The ban reasoning.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We commonly ban groups related to cheating and/or trolling as to prevent future rule-breaking and to save the limited time staff have. Given known involvement with this group, such as the isolation you received spamming "#freemaurve" in general, I decided to give the ban.

As with aforementioned group bans, I will consider lifting your ban if you leave the server. Relative to the others involved in the banwave, I do not believe that you did much, so I'm inclined to lift the ban supposing you do this.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you for your cooperation, I've lifted both bans (Discord and in-game). Just so it's clear, don't rejoin the server and/or do anything listed on the ban reason, else the ban will be reinstated and be irrevocable.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.