Declined False ban appeal (Lithium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I feel as if I shouldnt even be needing to make this due to no evidence what so ever, however yesterday I was banned by the staff member known as holly for calling it a "twerp" as in a jokingly manner then shortly after I was banned for a day. I didnt make a big deal about that and accepted the fact that, that was staff disrespect. Secondly I got my ban extended by kn1ght aka 8 whenever I tried to log on to the server today. He said that I made an alt to say I was the owner of wln.tf etc, however I explained clear as day that I had to meaning to that and that I wouldnt waste my time doing it either. The point that I am trying to prove is that it would be a complete waste of time making an alt to advertise myself as the owner of this server out of many, and secondly I could care less about this server. I am only making this thread to show that kn1ght false banned me and for him to admit that he was in the wrong. Based on his statement he banned me due to accusation and that due to me having alts on the server before I was only banned 1 other time for finding a severe exploit in the server and exploiting that. Although it's understandable to make the assumption that I did any of this I will let the staff of wln decide

PS: smokepelt wanted me to add this
Post automatically merged:

Im going to point this out now, but I do have banned alt accounts none relating to tf2. Yes I played on these servers on them however I never got banned or muted etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Pootiscow

TF2 community historian
★ Donor ★
Apr 24, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
After looking into your situation, it does seem to be your alt. You have given no reason to believe your story, and when I confronted you about one of your alts you lied and backed peddled on it twice. Keep in mind you have been issued you final warning, meaning that your next ban is permanent.

Appeal declined

Status
Not open for further replies.