Resolved False fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyless (Seasonal?)

Dec 21, 2019
First of I’m asking if these 2 orders I intended as a trick order are legal as I was falsely fired for them or so I believe. I don’t have any video evidence but I can cite my two orders word for word.

1.) I made them bumrush to the blue line in front of cells and believe I made them afk with no days active

2.) My orders were clear and repeated word for word “Bumrush to red side deathrun and afk upon arrival.” - my first order

3.) I then proceeded to press all the buttons in death run then proceed with my second statement which was “All the buttons are pressed.”

4.) I watched carefully for anyone who move d as my order earlier “afk upon arrival” still applied as my other order did not override or contradict the first order.

5.) 1 spy had not moved and told that spy to Bumrush into medic until all rebellers are kiled. Shortly after I was fired with 2 people encouraging my fire and their defense was that “I had never said to not start” and “read the rules again” and started to call me dumb with a bunch of other stupid names.

I don’t know if I could try to appeal this false fire somehow or even how long it will last but I just find this experience leaving me unsatisfied and want a response from a higher rank if this was false fire. Thanks

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hey. I saw you messaged me about this, but I was busy at the time.

As for this, I have concluded you were falsely fired. You told them to AFK upon arrival to Deathrun and never said anything contradicting that (least according to your story). Sure, the statement, "All the buttons are pressed," may be misleading, but it's not against the rules nor does it override the order for REDs to be AFK in Deathrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.