Accepted False Guard Ban for "Freekill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
The freekill plugin screwed me over, and now im guard ban for 2 hours. The way this happened is the warden gave the order "inside cell rebel day hug and face the BACK wall" and only 1 person complied with the order. As there where around 17 reds i went on too kill all the people in cells and not compling with orders. These where easy and fast kills because they all had their backs turned. It ended up with i kill 8 reds and got the freekiller plugin toggled on me. Then everyone thought "Oh, we can just vote yes because we can and he (me) is annoying because he doesnt pardon people 24/7". Please look into this when possible as i dont want too wait out 2 hours of a false

MeepTF2

Jul 22, 2019
Do you have a recording of the incident?
No, all you have is my word, I can't get you anything else and at the tiem being there wasnt anyone online that I know that could witness for me. Mabye if i run into someone again I could get them too support my cause (and by someone i mean someone that was online at the time like for example a player name "JoJo but in TF2".

Status
Not open for further replies.