Invalid Falsely gagged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prins

Oct 24, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My forum account is linked to my steam account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was having fun in deathrun and ended up getting myself killed by the first trap and started helping the last remaining reds afterward. I eventually became bored and called the warden a nerg just for fun, and he started asking me what it meant while laughing. I didn't answer him because that would be the end of the fun, and as a result, I got gagged for 1440 minutes (I think it's in real minutes. I have no idea, that's why I'm appealing) for racial slur bait.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I did say it was the new N-word just for the humor since someone else mentioned it. But the definition of the word ”nerg” is nowhere related to that and therefore cannot be considered a racial slur bait. I did call him a nerg, but I never intended nor tried to make him say the word, so I suppose it's a false reason. Check the chat logs if that's possible, I also got some screenshots of myself saying it, but that probably won't be enough. The word means ”To be used when there is nothing better to say, or you want to say something quirky.” according to Urban Dictionary. And according to the context, or by me for that matter, I was bored and had nothing else to say. I'm just trying to have fun. Acting fast is good and, of course, important, but the conclusion wasn't. If the ban isn't about this, then I'm sorry, but it happened pretty quickly after several usages of the word.

Evidence: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerg (if you don't trust the link, search ”definition of nerg” and go to urbandictionary.com.) The uploaded files (pictures) are too large for the server to process, so if you want them I can send them via discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.