Favorite Food?

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Pineapple pizza
cuz it's better than the last thing you've cooked before you burned down your kitchen.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
tumblr_painkiMNpW1xrq97no1_500.gifv

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Just kidding (who knows?)

I don't exactly have a favorite dish, but before I die, I would want to have something spicy as my last meal.
Like a Spicy Indian Mutton Biryani
Hyderabadi-Mutton-Biryani-6-500x375.jpg

I love Indian, Turkish, French, Mexican and Italian cuisine. It's hard to chose a favorite one, as a foodie.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
Pork Gyros
A gyro or gyros (Greek: γύρος) is a Greek dish made from meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. It contains pork or chicken meat slices and is typically served wrapped or stuffed in a pita, along with ingredients such as tomato, onion, and tzatziki (yogurt and cucumber sauce).

The best Gyros is often found in northern parts of Greece, especially Thessaloniki and the area of Kassandra.

Reactions: floot_guy

Preacher Platinum

Legally, you suck.
★ Donor ★
Aug 2, 2019
El Monterey's Spicy Red Hot Beef & Bean Burrito.

This may seem like a sh*tpost at first, but no. This is a delicacy to the refrigerated/frozen food world.

Monty Ray Ray has crafted this burrito to be perfectly soft at all sides, perfect for biting into. The beef inside provides a nice heated texture and flavour to chew on. The beans themselves do not add much to the burrito, but what they do add is protein and a hint of satisfaction.

With a microwave of around 1000w, this burrito can be heated up for around 1:15 and taste splendid. I do recommend trying, as it is delicious!