Favorite Video Game Quote

Hershey

Jun 25, 2018
United States
I just want to know some of your favorite quotes from video games. I'll share a couple of mine.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, boom...I shot him! The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking, 'This time is gonna be different, no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different', I'm sorry, I don't like... The way... you are looking at me... Okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? Fuck you!... It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... The thing is... Alright, the thing is I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... It's like water under the bridge. Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?" - Vaas Farcry 3.

"Do you know what kind of creature waits for its own slaughter? Sheep. The Knights of the Iron Legion were once unconquerable. No longer. They now bend the knee to lords and ladies who have forsaken the wisdom of war. The Samurai of the Dawn Empire are fearless, disciplined warriors, yet their emperor dishonors them with his laws and decrees for peace. Most heartbreaking, perhaps, are the Warborn, the Vikings. These ferocious clans have set aside their axes for their feeble family. This will be an age of wolves. Through me, the wolves among them will rise again. I am war." - Apollyon For Honor.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. [...] Out-gunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare... They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him." - Captain Price Modern Warfare.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
"You draw the line.... wherever you need it, Sargent. because at the end of the day someone's gotta make the enemy afraid of the dark. We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission. ~ Captain Price Modern Warfare 2019.
Post automatically merged:

"AHH AH AH, Everyone's a zombie! First one to find the cure gets to be human again. Every else.... EAT THEM!" ~ Richtofen Black Ops 2 Zombies Turned gamemode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypernova