Favorite Video Game

Remiss

Mr Society
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
U.S
Blasting it back to Phantasy Star Online, the game (episode 1 and 2) released on Game cube in 2002, a year after I was born, so I guess I have the right to call it my childhood, played it for a long while and got absorbed to the game and I still can't stop playing it till date. Then there's Xenoblade Chronicles, which was released in UNITED STATES in 2010, extremely well made game in my opinion, a 9/10 for me, It has really good music for the right situations, and even then, you can listen to each song in the whole 10 hour SHORTENED ost, each song in the score is too long so they had to shorten each song in the ost we see that are public, and then again as you listen to each song, you can listen to them for hours on end, and still enjoy it. The music isn't the only best part of it, the game is so open and it may seem like inside the game that the game was just, simply made, but no, they took into consideration where to put what in the game, and it's really big and fitting, and there's a lot of beautiful, and relaxing scenery that goes well with a lot of the music, there are secret areas in the game as well, that have amazing views in them, and even going out of bounds to see the maps, it's just amazing to see. Even if there is a painstaking amount of side quests, the scenery and how absorbing the game is, truly out evens the odds of having so many side quests. Now my other and last favorite game I wanna list here would be Breath of the Wild, I won't go into detail why I like, but very similar reasons to Xenoblade.