Favourite skin on CS:GO

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
So pretty much it's easy you have to tell me what you're favourite skin on CS:GO is . It can be anything.
My favourite skin on CS:GO has to be the HyberBeast on this specific gun the M4A1-S , on my old account i have only owned HyberBeast on 1 weapon and that's on the XM1014 but i sold it to buy TF2 item's. But i retired from CS:GO since i can't run it anymore some how. But this has always been my Favourite Skin since i started playing CS:GO.
CERK9mrWIAEld7C 1

bruh

Apr 3, 2019
amazon prime
The Deagle | Hand Cannon has to be one of the many of beautiful skins in CS:GO

It does show a normal gradient skin, but the gradient shows the beauty with all the other textures applied to it. It may be just a weapon dipped in colorful liquid gas, but it does show how it can resemble the element. The amount of detail to make it look as if it was left in an open canister of liquid gas, makes the community realize how much detail it is produced from these simple real life products. The stained lines of liquid gas, burn marks from supposed ignitions of flames, and the gradient of the chamber to the barrel which can only be due to the difference in oxidation once it was out of the (supposed) canister of liquid gas. It is, in fact, the true virtual construction of art itself.