First time reaching out here!

Admiral MacK

Oct 2, 2019
Area 51
Hello Wonderland!

I have heard from time to time about this community, but this is the first time I have personally come to check out your forums and such! Quite recently, I have been randomly going around and seeing what fellow gaming communities are centered around and participating in their game servers. So far, I'm liking how things are :D

I am a Leadership member from HeLLsGamers Multi-Gaming Community. One of the major reason why I decided to say hello here is because I am also a huge fan of Team Fortress 2. Currently at 4,800 hrs in TF2 and increasing steadily, lol.
At HG, I am the HGCE Leader of Community Events, Team Fortress 2 Divisional Staff, and the Team Fortress 2 Division Server Manager.

For those who are curious what each of those positions in the hierarchy do at HG:
HGCE Leader of Events: Lead of Events Staff team and Community Events overall. I approve, moderate, and am more simply the proprietor of all event-related activity.
TF2 Division Staff: Handles all TF2 ban reports, observes Moderator and Member activities, and works alongside the Division Leader for maintaining and improving the division as a whole.
TF2 Division Server Manager: One selected member of Division Staff with expertise in TF2 server management to assist the Divisional Leader(s) and Development Director(s) with updating, maintaining, and adding new content for the servers.
(basically, more than i want on my hands lol)

I hope to hop on your TF2 servers more and meet more fellow gamers!

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Welcome!

I am a Sentinel here, which means that I manage moderators like that guy above me in addition to stuff like in-game administration, forum reports and appeals, etc.

If you are interested to see a basic overview of the staff ranks, I'd recommend going to our staff list.

Anyway, off-topic but who is that in your profile picture?

• Love
Reactions: floot_guy

Novasita

Sep 7, 2019
Hello Wonderland!

I have heard from time to time about this community, but this is the first time I have personally come to check out your forums and such! Quite recently, I have been randomly going around and seeing what fellow gaming communities are centered around and participating in their game servers. So far, I'm liking how things are :D

I am a Leadership member from HeLLsGamers Multi-Gaming Community. One of the major reason why I decided to say hello here is because I am also a huge fan of Team Fortress 2. Currently at 4,800 hrs in TF2 and increasing steadily, lol.
At HG, I am the HGCE Leader of Community Events, Team Fortress 2 Divisional Staff, and the Team Fortress 2 Division Server Manager.

For those who are curious what each of those positions in the hierarchy do at HG:
HGCE Leader of Events: Lead of Events Staff team and Community Events overall. I approve, moderate, and am more simply the proprietor of all event-related activity.
TF2 Division Staff: Handles all TF2 ban reports, observes Moderator and Member activities, and works alongside the Division Leader for maintaining and improving the division as a whole.
TF2 Division Server Manager: One selected member of Division Staff with expertise in TF2 server management to assist the Divisional Leader(s) and Development Director(s) with updating, maintaining, and adding new content for the servers.
(basically, more than i want on my hands lol)

I hope to hop on your TF2 servers more and meet more fellow gamers!
Welcome to wonderland Im on pretty often ill say hi if i see you