• We are giving away VIP+ and a bunch of games! Check out the Giveaways section.

To Do Fixing Server Tags

Please Fix?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, not important

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something I noticed was that even though I'll type "Jail"; or "Jailbreak"; or "Wonder"; etc.. Just some Tags that should be there aren't there. :0

Xypher

Owner
Owner ★★★
are there still people browsing game servers through browser tags
you can find a full list of our servers through here or here

i'll add this to my to-do list

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ VIP ★
i asked for this ages ago wtf @Xypher

are there still people browsing game servers through browser tags
you can find a full list of our servers through here or here

i'll add this to my to-do list
Thanks for the response!

Eight

★ VIP ★
Probably worthy to mention that there is another community called Wonder.tf, thereby including Wonder as a server tag for us could easily cause more confusion than there already is.

Although, that's not a large issue on it's own for me, the main issue with this is that server tags are tedious to add as they need to be done individually AFAIK and are to a questionable gain (not sure how many people use server tags to search as stated above).

Probably worthy to mention that there is another community called Wonder.tf, thereby including Wonder as a server tag for us could easily cause more confusion than there already is.

Although, that's not a large issue on it's own for me, the main issue with this is that server tags are tedious to add as they need to be done individually AFAIK and are to a questionable gain (not sure how many people use server tags to search as stated above).
I mean if you can attract any more players to a community by doing something that takes 10 or so minutes (copypasta Jailbreak, DR, Trade, etc..) I think it's definitely worth it. It's how I look up VSH, Jailbreak, and others. I understand it's a little tedious but it is a community and it's a permanent thing. And besides; might as well show up under "wonder" as wonderland is "wonder"ful.