fl trade server autist here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustly

Jan 7, 2018
hi

edgy asshole here :savage:

If you know about the Florida trade server, you probably know about me.
i have a dong to swing, and I plan to swing it
I can argue myself the best active sniper because i can
disclaimer im an edgy asshole thats about as sarcastic as the ugandan knuckles meme is stupid

anyway
Its ya boi, rUstTLy
proud micspammer and autism spreader
I've been playing TF2 for 4 years. (4 years in 6 days.) I've mained sniper for about 3 of those years, with 550+ hours in sniper.
I play a variety of games, currently playing: TF2, CS:GO (not very frequent.) and Terraria.
I have side occupations like: Youtube, drawing (anime/manga/whatever the fuck you wanna call it), and this pathetic thing called a life.
As for me as a person, I'm an anti-social gamer who doesn't really do much special in life.
Anything personal about me is locked behind a wall of anti-thot propaganda.

I have a bad habit of making fun of people/not giving 2 hecks christian forum please about peoples feelings.
Also being sarcastically racist... Because of the explicit rules on that, I should make clear it is purely sarcasm
and I actually don't care about races, nor do I plan to act racist here. emphasis on here, only here B)
As for music taste because why not, personally virtually anything except: most country music, most rap, and heavy metal/anything similar.

Contrary to the vibe this may give, I don't come here planning to cause trouble, just here to dab and 420 blazeit.
Ask any questions, I don't have anything else to do :3

Discord ID: #0294 (only giving the number due to I change my name frequently)
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079603532/

Swearing is caring.

Status
Not open for further replies.