Declined From a stupid accident to a bad punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bright

Aug 24, 2019
I want to appeal because I think I am being unfairly punished,

As you could see in the video i wanted to climb the mountain but forgot to turn off my jetpack then unsuspectingly press space to jump and shoot someone above me on the mountain,

then I go up in the air and due to a lag of my internet connection the server did not receive from you that I had already released my space so that I flew all the way up while shooting,
this results in a very suspicious situation in which many others are involved who immediately start to think about the bad.

But again I want to say that this was absolutely not the intention. And I've been warned about this in the past so I didn't want to "on purpose" get it out of my head to do it again.

apologies for this this should never have happened I should have explained that to the other players in the server too I hope there is still understanding for me.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
In the video, it originally showed you going up the mountain as a spy with your Sapper out, possibly attempting to Sap the sentry. However in the next instance, you appeared to go heavy and intentionally jetpack'd up there, began to rev your mini gun and shoot at the people up there. May I ask why you did this when you already tried to do the same thing as Spy?

Status
Not open for further replies.