• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Fuckz and Famous suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Map(s) Name: jb_fuckzz_final_v11

Server/Gamemode: Jailbreak

Map Included in a server rotation already: Yes

Fuckzz should be removed from the rotation for several reasons. It's an extremely lacklustre map with multiple minigames that either don't work or do not interest the majority of the playerbase and some of these games are named in ways that contradict the norm of JB (e.g. this map has 2 obby-style games, one of which is called "Obstacle Course" but the other is oddly named "Wipeout" which is confusing for players).

Map(s) Name: jb_famous

Server/Gamemode: Jailbreak

Map Included in a server rotation already: No

If previous answer is no, link to map(s): https://gamebanana.com/maps/189822

Why it should be added: The original version of Famous which includes an admin room with "Nightmare mode", "Pootis Run" and a certain car as well as other additions that are not present in the rotation version of this map called "Famouz". This would be a nice map to test in the rotation to see whether or not it will be viable.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
What mini-games don't work in Fuckzz? I don't play the map enough to know off of the top of my head.

As for Famous 1.0, I personally like the map, however I have heard it has crash issues (can't confirm) and also, as Ray did point out, it has the car which can be quite annoying.

However, pending the former isn't an issue, and the latter can be removed, I would +1 adding it back. It's different from Famous 2.0 in various ways.

Scorch

Overlord
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 24, 2018
Winterfell
-1 on removal of Fuckzz. From what I have seen many players enjoy playing on Fuckzz and is one of the more popular maps. Yes obby and wipeout are very similar but also quite different in the skill needed to complete (wipeout being significantly harder than obby). I have played on this map a lot and from what I have seen all of the minigames are fine apart from rifle range and maybe ball trouble. However these minigames are very unpopular so I don’t really see the need for it to be fixed. (In recent memory I can only remember once where a warden made us play ball trouble and never has a warden made us play rifle range.)

Status
Not open for further replies.