• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Gaining Crits when Team Captured Intelligence in Turbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
This crits is so unfair. I am suggesting a new vote like "Scramble teams". But it is disabling crits when Red or Blu team captured intelligence. While fighting 1v1 other players, you or other players gaining crits, so they are gaining unfair advantage. No damage fall+3x damage. Adding new vote will be good I think.

"Disable Intelligence Crits Vote" "Enable Intelligence Crits Vote"

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Crits on cap is kind of something that the server keeps on by default. I think tat if you wanted to disable crits on cap, you'd have to disable crits altogether, and more people are likely to complain than agree with that. For example, how will Hoovies use their holiday punches for laughs? You need crits for that! How will the buffalo steak sandvich work anymore? Ya need crits! It's a whole big mess.

Demonic Odd

Platinum
Jul 16, 2017
How will the buffalo steak sandvich work anymore? Ya need crits! It's a whole big mess.
That is applied mini crits, not random crits nor default crits.

While fighting 1v1 other players, you or other players gaining crits, so they are gaining unfair advantage.
You already failed to protect the intel, which they can coordinate with eachother when they're all going to get crit boosted to get the most benefit from it and cap again due to your team falling in the first place. CTF is one of the most coordinate gamemodes, but since people don't communicate with eachother, it's going to be hard then.

Kumpir

Lvl 13 Anime Hater
★ Donor ★
Aug 19, 2017
Turkey
Almost everyone is raging people that capping, I believe lots of people coming Wln Turbine to war without one team suddenly gaining crits, and I don't mean random crits. I just saw hattless people or people that wearing gibus capping.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
We aren't going to change something that is a feature of the default game just because you want it.
Nor should we put core game features to vote, if you want more 1 on 1's then go to an MGE server or similar, it's silly to disable features which will then affect the popularity of our server in the long run.

By failing to protect the intel, your team has lost some of the objectives, if you are going to just spend the whole game killing instead of defending, expect to be critted.

Status
Not open for further replies.