Resolved General unpleasant and toxic behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewolf3691

Nov 8, 2019
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999481429
Player name: "The Phantom Maniacal"
Date of incident: 8 November 2019
Server name / IP: Wonderland | 2Fort / 213.239.196.115:27026
Proof of evidence in form of: Screenshot example.
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible: This particular player has caused much greif to whomever is on the opposing team over the last few weeks whenever they join (thankfully it is not often, but when they do join, it's usually very unpleasant). The Pantom Maniacal will upon getting killed by another player proceed to call them 'losers' or 'trash' and expressing 'disbelief' that they were able to score a kill, after which, Phantom will proceed to single out the player and count visibly in chat every single kill they make upon them, deliberately aggravating their target.

They tend to favour the sniper class, and use a machina rifle which has a custom title of "Bodyshots" and description labelled "Stop whining, you died." And will instantly call out anyone who criticizes his playstyle as 'a whiner'. (This being camping a spot on the balcony where it is excruciatingly difficult to fight back against.)

For context on the current incident, I was such a target today. And the screenshot below show's their response after I landed a kill on him.

Attachments

• 20191108175527_1.jpg
    20191108175527_1.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 6

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok he/she is banned. I want to give you two tips, though:
  1. Not that you did much wrong in the screenshot, but I'd advise not engaging with people being disrespectful/toxic in the future. It usually only worsens the situation. What you did here (report) was the route you should just take right away.
  2. Try to get more proof. The screenshot proves an offense, but not much. Most of this player's ban was based off of what I found in chat-logs.
Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.