• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined get rid of mass Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
I mean, all you gotta do is explain the rules and what you gotta do. If we're banning games because we need to explain them as Warden, then we not ban Salty Spittoon, Diner, or anything else?

Do you have any actual reason besides it's "too chaotic?"

I make this assuming you're talking about Mass Trivia not Mass "Jeopardy."

purple

but i prefer orange
Aug 5, 2017
Florida, United States of America
Yeah, I play this game a lot and it always turns out well. Ask a question in chat, first person to type "I" or something simple gets to answer the question.
The "I" is just an example of the Jeopardy Buzzer. Asking questions on mic with mass trivia is a lot harder because its easy for someone out of the three or more people listening to mishear you.

the fat lazy engineer

★ Donor ★
Jan 24, 2019
I mean, all you gotta do is explain the rules and what you gotta do. If we're banning games because we need to explain them as Warden, then we not ban Salty Spittoon, Diner, or anything else?

Do you have any actual reason besides it's "too chaotic?"

I make this assuming you're talking about Mass Trivia not Mass "Jeopardy."

if you do it that way yes its good but are warden he did it this way who jumps first which is hard with 10 or more people cause you cant
keep track of who jumps first all the time and that's what happened a red sniper jumped first but the warden said the spy jumped first.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
if you do it that way yes its good but are warden he did it this way who jumps first which is hard with 10 or more people cause you cant
keep track of who jumps first all the time and that's what happened a red sniper jumped first but the warden said the spy jumped first.
I mean that is not an issue with the game itself though, you can keep track of and if you can't then you shouldn't Mass Jeopardy/Trivia that way. Doesn't mean the game should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.