*Gibus sneaks in through the window*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
Heya, I'm gibus and I hope that I will get accepted and implemented into the community well!

I come from Singapore and I just found one of your servers from the server browser. In fact, my first jailbreak game was on Wonderland, many years back.
So far, I have not played any servers As i decided to join the forums first, but I hope to hop by once I have the chance (tonight).

I actually was in the discord, but I was met by so much cancer and being called a "spy" just because I play on blackwonder as well. I want to be neutral and play on both servers as I believe that having variation might make it more interesting.
If anyone has any questions, just ask me!
(please don't call me a spy or something)

Reactions: Lowry

iggyAnimations

Amphetamine'd
Jan 25, 2019
Croatia
Heya, I'm gibus and I hope that I will get accepted and implemented into the community well!

I come from Singapore and I just found one of your servers from the server browser. In fact, my first jailbreak game was on Wonderland, many years back.
So far, I have not played any servers As i decided to join the forums first, but I hope to hop by once I have the chance (tonight).

I actually was in the discord, but I was met by so much cancer and being called a "spy" just because I play on blackwonder as well. I want to be neutral and play on both servers as I believe that having variation might make it more interesting.
If anyone has any questions, just ask me!
(please don't call me a spy or something)
nice name mate ^^

Reactions: Gibus
Status
Not open for further replies.