God Tier Anime Ended Too Soon

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Definitely,
Here are some anime i had to switch to manga or visual novel to continue:

Classroom of the Elite. - great story, characters and plot twists. There are 18 volumes and only 4 of them have been covered in the anime. Discontinued because the directors said it was just a promo for their novels (which worked quite well). (2017)

Maid-sama. - In the anime, it's depicted as a cute youngsters love story but in the manga, when they become adults, things starts to get dark and interesting. The anime got discontinued because of 'lack of audience' (in Japan).(2010)
and
Bleach. The last season aired in 2012 and fortunately, a new season is in progress (2021) from what I heard.

Others:
Masamune Revenge. - people liked this anime. The reason it got many bad reviews is because it was incomplete and eventually cancelled because of the same 'lack of audience' reasons. I'm not really a fan of this one but it'd be interesting if it was longer. (2017)

Grand Blue Dreaming. -this one ended well but I wished it was a little bit longer. It is the best comedy anime I've ever watched.

: )

Nino

Jan 5, 2019
Definitely,

Classroom of the Elite. - great story, characters and plot twists. There are 18 volumes and only 4 of them have been covered in the anime. Discontinued because the directors said it was just a promo for their novels (which worked quite well). (2017)

Maid-sama. - In the anime, it's depicted as a cute youngsters love story but in the manga, when they become adults, things starts to get dark and interesting. The anime got discontinued because of 'lack of audience' (in Japan).(2010)
and
Bleach. The last season aired in 2012 and fortunately, a new season is in progress (2021) from what I heard.

Others:
Masamune Revenge. - people liked this anime. The reason it got many bad reviews is because it was incomplete and eventually cancelled because of the same 'lack of audience' reasons. I'm not really a fan of this one but it'd be interesting if it was longer. (2017)

Grand Blue Dreaming. -this one ended well but I wished it was a little bit longer. It is the best comedy anime I've ever watched.

classroom of the elite was super good, ill probably end up reading it. but i completely forgot about masamunes revenge, that is sad that it didnt get continued

Reactions: Floot
Apr 30, 2020
Definitely,

and

Others:

Mid-Sama,Classroom of the Mid,Bleach Just Sucks,Midmune revenge and Grand Mid Dreaming

anime Sucxkl!

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
Did y'all ever watch a super good show but then find out afterwards that it was canceled after one season?
Im still sad that no game no life wont be continued
Wasn't cancelled, but still wish I would see a SK8 The Infinity season 2, the anime is god tier I recommend you watch it if you are into anime and also Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, this one wasn't cancelled either, but I didn't hear anything of a season 2 so I will go back to reading the manga