Got an extra copy of Don't Starve Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
So, I have a gift for Don't Starve Together that I found out I had a few days ago sitting in my inventory, and I don't really know what to do with it. So I'm deciding to give it away to someone here. If you need a basic understanding of the game, here:

"Don't Starve Together is the standalone multiplayer expansion of the uncompromising wilderness survival game, Don't Starve.

Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.

Cooperate with your friends in a private game, or take your chances with strangers online. Work with other players to survive the harsh environment, or strike out on your own.

Do whatever it takes, but most importantly, Don't Starve." - Steam Store description of the game.

There aren't any special requirements to join this giveaway, just respond to the thread with an encounter/memory you have with me that stands out to you. If you cannot think of one, tell me your current favorite survival game. And you cannot be punished currently on the Discord server or in-game. I'll end this giveaway in around 2 weeks. Good luck!

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
Just being a friend of yours is good enough.
You helped introduce me to wonderland way back in February (I can't remember sorry). But I'm grateful for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonic

AgentVictor30

Oct 13, 2019
So, I have a gift for Don't Starve Together that I found out I had a few days ago sitting in my inventory, and I don't really know what to do with it. So I'm deciding to give it away to someone here. If you need a basic understanding of the game, here:

"Don't Starve Together is the standalone multiplayer expansion of the uncompromising wilderness survival game, Don't Starve.

Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.

Cooperate with your friends in a private game, or take your chances with strangers online. Work with other players to survive the harsh environment, or strike out on your own.

Do whatever it takes, but most importantly, Don't Starve." - Steam Store description of the game.

There aren't any special requirements to join this giveaway, just respond to the thread with an encounter/memory you have with me that stands out to you. If you cannot think of one, tell me your current favorite survival game. And you cannot be punished currently on the Discord server or in-game. I'll end this giveaway in around 2 weeks. Good luck!
Well other than 7 days to die and cod zombies, I've wanted to try Dont starve for a while was thinking of getting it but not sure if I have friends to play with

iggyAnimations

Amphetamine'd
Jan 25, 2019
Croatia

I think u were in my game as the warden, it was fun

Reactions: Tonic
Status
Not open for further replies.