Accepted got banned for a duplicate account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silence

Jan 15, 2020
Yes hello i seem to have been banned for duplicate account for some reason after i joined a trade server and i got slammed immideitly by the ban saying i had multiple accounts there or smth. Yes i did apply before when it happened but due to my unresponsiveness i got denied and had to wait 4 weeks to reapply.

I was also banned on elysium but i fixed that so doesn't matter

No, I don't use a proxy nor any sorts of vpn and that kinda stuff.
I've only played tf2 in germany and greece and my only alt is this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lifeisbeautiful404/
these are my only existing accounts and other accounts have never been created nor do i own them

i'll happily respond back ASAP for more details!

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I did some investigation regarding your ban, and similarly to your previous appeal, found a banned account on the same Germany IP as you, which you said to not be yours.

I noticed you have quite a number of connected IPs, and indeed most of those appear to be from Germany & Greece, but as previously mentioned in your previous appeal, there is an IP located in the USA, could you explain that?

Your previous appeal was denied for you being unresponsive to explaining the USA IP.

Silence

Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmm i seem to really have no idea why'd it say usa especially since i've never been there, however, i have been to Saudi Arabia once for 2 day vacation and I used my friend's pc to login there.

It still doesn't make any sense that it'd come from the USA when i never stepped a foot there

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
After some investigation and a look into your previous application, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, as you do have an extensive number of accounts connected to you according to our database, along with a number of IPs, but ultimately nothing that would allude to you conducting any suspicious activity on our servers.

If you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me via PM here on the forum.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.