Accepted Got banned for Duplicate Account (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arelelele

Jan 13, 2020
Hello Everyone :D

I'll do as your required form, and i'll describe it from my point of view afterwards.

ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:74658804&advType=steamid

Explain what happened / why you have been banned: Well, No idea, I didn't use vpn or anything related to that.. Sourceban's reason: Duplicate Account

Tell us why we should unban you: Well, I am playing Team fortress 2 since 2013, I have met your severs somewhere around 2015, Ever since than, I invested quite a nice amount of my spair time on your servers, I have played alot alot in the traiding servers and the surf, achivement ones as well.
I love the people, and I had such a good time with the people, met alot of great people during that time and participating in the traiding scene, and actually playing there was amazing experience.
While I write this appeal, alot of "senseations" pop out, I feel such a big loss for losing the oppertunity to play and experience that part of "tf2".
I feel really bad for getting banned, And i don't even know what I did.

The thing is, I can type on and on about my amazing experience in your tf2 servers, It would only show how much i care, and i do.
Hopefully I will get unbanned,
Thanks in advance!
Have a lovely day
Arelelele (^-^)

Status
Not open for further replies.