Gowther Goat sin of Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all inhabitants of the WonderLands forums I'm pretty new to this community and I'd like to know the community lets stop talking about you and more about me. I'm 15 years of age and usually waste all my time on WonderLands Team Fortress 2 jailbreak servers. My steam user is Gowther Goat sin of Lust I used to play a lot of games. Some of the games that I used to play were Digimon Masters Online, Unturned, Ark: Survival Evolved, Dragon Ball Xenoverse the first and the second game, and yes I'm not afraid to admit it I still play Roblox to this very day and also Smite I have 2692 hours on it. Let's focus more on what I do on WonderLand community servers since you already know that I play on the jailbreak servers let me tell you something a bit more interesting what I do on those servers. I usually play on the server with this IP 96.44.175.74:27015 while I'm on this server I'll play most of the time as a spy and usually everytime rebel against the warden. This is pretty much me, yeah I know very boring but I'm trying to at least get 15 posts in the forum and I gotta start someway am I right or am I right.

Status
Not open for further replies.