Accepted Guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

Apr 1, 2020
1. Include your steam banned profile link

My forums account is already linked with steam, so i don't have to, as i read in the how to appeal section.

2. Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

(Just to mention, i wasn't banned, i was guard banned on jailbreak. Just making sure to say that, just in case.)

Anyway, What happened was; I was playing as blue, and i was playing death run (The mini-game). I specified "When i say start, you may start" 4 times. However, when someone pressed the first button nearly everyone started, even though i didn't say "you can start". I got falsely flagged by the anti free kill system, or whatever you want to call it, and because my order was a trick order, everyone was against me and decided to false guard-ban me, because it wasn't the first time i recently did a trick order, which probably made them angrier and angrier each time i did one, i did trick orders multiple times and every time i did, they wanted to falsely fire/slay me, ("they" being some guards and most inmates.), then of course, when they got the option to guard-ban me, you guessed it, nearly everyone voted yes.

3. Tell us why we should unban you.

I really didn't do anything wrong, all i did was a trick order that was perfectly legal in the game, and which was allowed, but the inmates and guards didn't like my trick orders, which for some reason brought them to want to guard ban me falsely. I can wait out the time if i HAVE to. I play on the server a lot, so i would be able to just wait out my time, but it would be a lot easier if i didn't have to, because my favorite team to play on is as a guard. This was my first time being properly like guard-banned/banned from the server in a way, so it was really devastating at the time when i found out i wouldn't be able to play guard any more.

( sorry if i dragged my appeal on too long, i tend to do that a lot, i just want to make sure i got all the details i need in order to be unbanned. :D )

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Hi there, I was having a slightly rough time deciding if I should believe this story or not.
So I done a little digging, and what I found was:
  • No Previous Bans
  • No Previous TeamBans (Excluding this)
  • No Previous Comm Blocks
  • You also had clean chat logs

Your story is very believable and the fact you have no previous punishments at all makes me believe that you are in fact innocent.
I will be removing your Guard Ban shortly.
Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this, if you have any further issues feel free to message me on Discord - Raziel#5984.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.