Accepted Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2021
Hello all,

I was banned off of guard side on the NY server quite some time ago, it's so long ago that I can't even remember the date that it happened on or the exact circumstances relating to it (not that I am excusing myself). I can see very clearly though, that I was banned by Ray for freekill for 720 minutes. I'm guessing it's a permanent ban because the timer does not go down no matter how much I play or have played in the past. I would think based on the amount of time I've spent not on guard that I would be eligible for an un-ban, as that's really the only side I enjoy. I do have a mic, and everything else is fine. I will be on my best behavior for the time being, I am sorry for my past offenses and will be watching closely/awaiting your response.

Thank you for your time,

-bushmaster

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hi there, after looking it at a glance, you were banned on September 15th, 2020. Since then you haven't been on the server at all as shown as the playtime counter below. The way our guardban works is that you have to serve the time as a red and you have to be alive for it to counts. Have you been playing at our servers since the time of your ban?

Please respond in 24H or your appeal will be automattically declined.

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
The guardban time only refreshes after the round ends so it doesn't seem to have been reduced even though you're 10 minutes into the round.

As in your case, you currently have 6 hours of guardban but you do have alot of previous cases before that but that was 2 years ago. The best that I can do is reducing it to 1 hour which means you have to be alive on red for 1 hour for your guardban to be lifted. If something like this happened again, the odds of your appeal getting accepted will most likely be slim.

On that note,
Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.