Accepted Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Web

Sep 3, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was on BLU when the warden died. I went warden and gave an order. Usually my mic works. But for some reason it wasn't at the time. I was unaware of this. I gave an order no one heard. The order was afk afm. Due to the warden dying the only reds I could see was a demo (Who was afk afm for whatever reason) and a Heavy who was standing still but used a non-afk taunt. This gave me no reason to believe that my mic was not working. Not even the reds or blus told me what was up. No comments of No mic warden. No messages no nothing. So when i killed the heavy who wasn't afk afm because that's what my order was, the admin on the server guard banned me because I freekilled.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
There are no other bans on my account and it was an honest mistake on my part. I wouldn't have freekilled if i had known my mic wasn't working. I wouldn't have even gone warden if i knew. However, I didn't know and wasn't told or at least wasn't told in a clear way. I feel as though I should've just been kicked off Blu and given a warning instead of a guard ban due to freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.