Accepted Guard ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocStitch

Apr 15, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My is already linked.
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
4/6/2019 Me and my buddy 1plusquad1 were playing on a jailbreak server and i got on Blu and went as scout and there was another scout on our team and when the warden was done telling the orders, he opened the gates and the scout killed 8 people and the warden wasn't paying attention and the scout left after that everybody was asking why i they were freekilled and the warden asked who freekilled and they said the scout the warden thought it was me and told the admin to banned me.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I loved playing as a guard on jailbreak and i love spending countless hours on this amazing server.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018

Dovydas

Aug 13, 2017
Lithuania
As you can see here you have no guard bans on record and the ban you received for abusing call has expired a long time ago so i really don't know why this might be happening.
The only reason i can see you not being able to join blue is you getting rage banned which bans you from blue forever but if there are no admins that remember doing this you are most likely going to be unbanned

Attachments

• Screenshot_57.png
    Screenshot_57.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 13

LocStitch

Apr 15, 2019
As you can see here you have no guard bans on record and the ban you received for abusing call has expired a long time ago so i really don't know why this might be happening.
The only reason i can see you not being able to join blue is you getting rage banned which bans you from blue forever but if there are no admins that remember doing this you are most likely going to be unbanned

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1714642969

Status
Not open for further replies.