Resolved Guard Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_Card

Aug 12, 2018
I was playing jailbreak on WonderLand NY | Jailbreak - Custom when I suddenly realized that I had been guard banned. I did not realize for a while since I had been playing as a prisoner when I had been banned. As far as I know, no admin had been on at the time, and I asked VIPs who told me that they rarely ever use their tban ability, and that they hadn't used it on me. In addition, when I use the !guardbanstatus command it tells me that I am not guard banned. However. when I try to join the BLU team, it says that "You have been guard banned" and kicks me off. I also attempted to scroll through the ban list and couldn't find any information pertaining to me. The more annoying thing is I have no idea for what reason or for how long. If it wasn't some sort of glitch I would like to know the reason and length of the ban. I frequent this server and enjoy playing as a guard, so I would like to see this issue resolved.

Thanks,
~AR_Card

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
There've been instances in the past where the guardban system has had problems that the devs have worked to fix, and have hopefully been rectified. As for your trouble, there's very little anybody's gonna be able to tell you about why you were guardbanned like that. Perhaps you were at the end of a period of an existing guardban? Maybe it was autoswitching you and falsely showing you the guardban text?

birds.jpg

We may never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.