Declined guard ban

aL

Apr 8, 2018
Canada
hey im back and i gotta deal with this real quick

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Normal round in Jailbreak, I was a guard and somebody by the name DeadEye was being warden, there was a LR Last round which led to TradeMarkedTM™℠®©℗ ( The Freeday... ofc.) having a freeday for himself. Moments later after the Warden gave instructions to complete Deathrun, the freeday was making their way towards Club Glod with the hidden door connecting armory. Luckily, I caught him almost entering the armory and he instantly fell back towards Club Glod. With my suspicions I began to follow him whilst guarding the winners from Deathrun. Whilst I was making my way to check up on the freeday, I noticed that the tardis was there, and then I saw the freeday entering Tardis and then checked up on Armory. Then, I saw the freeday and then called a KOS on him. But, I couldn't attack him as he was a freeday. Seconds later, the round is almost over and LR is being distrubuted. Please note that the freeday still hasn't died. Now that he's with the last prisoner, we're supposed to kill him to give the prisoner LR/DR and continue with the round. Finally, I he got a gun and we started to kill him. Now, whilst I called a KOS on him, he says that the Tardis wasn't KOS/armory wasn't either and I believe thats what lead him to guard ban me. I didn't notice that I had a guard ban until the next round, and instantly killed me in the middle of my warden time. I thought it was a glitch but moments later saw somebody in the chat telling me who did it. Please note again, that somebody in chat said that TradeMarkedTM™℠®©℗ has done a guard-ban on me and I didn't see who did the vote.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned from guards as I see this ban to be very unfair and fairly bias towards me. This is my first offence of some sort of ban and I also think that this is a form of VIP Abuse with the plugin. Thank you for reading and understanding my side of this. Have a good one.

also here's my steam link
https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlexIsAfgt/

Reactions: Weaponboss143