Accepted Guard banned for no mic on jailbreak incorrectly. (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThiccBoi9000

Aug 31, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Guardbans aren't linked. Here is my steam link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817992873/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Ok so I was guard banned twice. The first was for not having a mic while I wasn't even a guard. I have had a mic for months now and I was banned for not having one I don't know why. The ban for 6 hours which I am currently in was when I wasn't even on Blu team and I was guard banned again by the same admin 'shame'. He said in admin chat "Enforcing guard ban" for some reason. Everyone on the server knew I had a mic and the admin shame left immediately.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have a mic and I was using it but I still got guard banned. I wasn't even using it lightly. It was a false ban and it has happened multiple times

• Wow
Reactions: Davey

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
For the record, when you are guardbanned, the server automatically will tell you "Enforcing guardban." Nothing to do with the admin who places it.

Anyway, you had been muted for mic-spam and subsequently teambanned (the reasoning here being you were muted and so you don't have mic access). I've since cleared up with the mod who teambanned you that he should have just muted you as muted players are auto-kicked from BLU team anyway. Your teamban is removed.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.